Why people don't want other to succeed in music or life?

why is it when people talk about success. simple minded folks get angry?

special about music success. music success is forbid "selling out is wrong "

and who complain lazy people with no visions or creativity.

I'm highly creative more most people.

more then*
In my life I did, drawling , painting, music. poetry , story telling. sports,

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I am a musician, and you need to differentiate between "succeeding" financially and "succeeding" emotionally/spiritually. If you think financially succeeding in music is safe, you are dead wrong no matter how creative you are. Its possible but difficult and at your age, it doesn't bode well. Its not like I don't want you to succeed, but lets just say I hope you have a good exit strategy in the probable event that you don't.

• I'll happy to make 20 k as indie artist per year :)

• No... I am a songwriter and my songs will come out first. I wouldn't be back up for a successful band (yet). I need like 5 years to get going my stuff, see how it does and then maybe join some other band.

• I play only electric piano

What Girls Said 3

• because we think that if someone is getting a big piece of pie, we are getting a smaller cut of the pie.
    its accurate. we all eat from the same pie in this economy.

>"simple minded folks"
    http://i.imgur.com/WWNzt.jpg
    would you hate on a retarded person, @cuteguy22 ?
    you dont have a problem hating people with an IQ of 90 but its suddenly a crime to hate IQ 40s?

• Do they? if you are referring to people like your family or friends, i guess they are worried because it isn't an easy route. the industry is too competitive.

• its not competitive that at unless trying to rich the top. . see I learn something :) if find 100-1000 devoted fans they support enough so you make 20k a year indepenlty. the secret is find something no one has done before.

• its funny because once have them they seem to never leave you

• and yes you can make 20k year round. its just business and when it gone you simply close shop :)

• Haters be haters

What Guys Said 3

• They're probaby just fed up of you trying to rub your own ego. (EVERY SINGLE DAY!)

• Hey, you're that FAMOUS guy!

• every question from you is pure poetry.