How can a short girl look like a model?

can short girls look good too for men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fashion models have to be tall (and very thin) because that's what clothes designers (predominantly women and gay men) think makes their clothes look best. That has little to do with what the average man thinks is attractive.

If you are decently pretty, aren't overweight, and have nice hair (longer is generally better), and a bit of fashion sense (this does NOT mean you need $800 outfits!), then guys are going to find you physically attractive, regardless of your height.

But my concern is that women put WAY too much emphasis on what they look like (yes, it's important) and not enough on what they ACT like, and believe it or not, women's attitude and/or behavior are often what keeps men away from her, rather than her looks. I really think this is not understood or appreciated by a huge number of women, who believe that looks are everything. They aren't.

What Guys Said 8

• models come in all sizes.

the fact that models are "lanky" is just a myth actually

• How does a short guy look like a basketball player?

Fortunately for you models literally come in all size. Anyone can model if they really want too. There is modelling types for errybody

• Most supermodels aren't that attractive, they're only picked because fashion designers think lanky frames display their rags better. I used to work in media and modeling and I can tell you it's a fucked up, unrealistic thing to aspire to. If you're petite, that's awesome!

• I am on a thicker side, pear shaped :( i dislike it. My lower parts are so thick. Most guys dont like it.

• These are your insecurities, caused by media "ideals". People differ in body shape, people differ in their preferences pertaining to body shape... but most guys won't actually have a rigid preference! If you're pear shaped and thick those aren't negative things to most guys.

• In person most men prefer short girls at least in North America.

But they cannot look like fashion models. But fashion models are chosen to make clothes look good in pictures or on a runway, not because they are men's ideal.

• Short girls rule.

• how can they rule? half of the girls in the media are tall and slender. That's what the media industry projects now a days.

• You would be surprised. Go on imdb and read the heights of the female actresses. Scarlet johansen is like 5'6 and a bunch of others are short too.

• You replied to one person here: "half of the girls in the media are tall and slender". What about the other half? A quick Google search brought up some numbers:

Mila Kunis - 5'4"
    Scarlett Johansson - 5'3"/5'4"
    Selena Gomez - 5'4" (aprox.)
    Megan Fox - 5'4"
    Amanda Seyfried - 5'2" (!)

Maybe you don't think these are attractive, but lots of men would disagree.

• Short girls attract me.

• Yes y not short girls are also look gud n beautiful n they can also be there in some add or film they can be gud model too
    Men who like them can prefer them as a life partner too

What Girls Said 2

• Haha short girls can't look like the supermodels we see on the covers of magazines on in fashion shows because we're short... [supermodels - the definition of long legs...]
    But you can still be very attractive - of course.
    In fact, men like a shorter girl - I think it's because they feel manlier and more in control - ad least physically...

• Fitness models can be any size! :) Just work on your body and become a fitness model