Girls: Guys with tattoos or guys in suits?

If you had to pick one, which one would you pick? And you can't choose both!

• Guys with tattoos
    27% (13)7% (2)19% (15)Vote
  • Guys in suits
    63% (31)7% (2)43% (33)Vote
  • See results
    10% (5)86% (24)38% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
36|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 35

• I'll take the guy with a tattoo.

0|1
    1|1
  • Guys in suits. Classy motherforkers.

1|2
    0|0
  • This is such a difficult question because it's between two things that would apply to outward appearance. Personally I don't like tattoos but there's too much that matters to say 'guys in suits'. A guy could never wear a suit and that's fine. (<.< Don't get your mind in the gutter.) I don't even know where I'm going with this but yeah if it's would you rather see someone in a suit or have tattoos then suits :) but it doesn't matter what I think. xD Oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I wish I could say both but I pick guys in suits. There's nothing like a well dressed man in a nice suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely none!

0|0
    0|0
  • not every guy in a suit is a bore. nor is every guy with tattoos wild and crazy. they overlap as well, so saying you can't have a professional guy with a few tattoos is silly.

as long as he isn't totally tatted up (doesn't have tattoos on his face, neck, or gentials) I'm fine with tattoos. he also can't live at his job or be obsessed with money.

tattoos or not, I think I'd prefer to date a profession guy from now on. someone with more discipline and direction than myself would be nice. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like either, as long as I like the person that doesn't really matter much to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits, I suppose. But it also heavily depends on the guy. Not all guys in suits look attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys with tattoos but preferably both.

0|0
    0|1
  • Why can't I have a tattooed man in a suit? I honestly don't have a preference. Either or is sexy to me

0|0
    0|1
    • You can have both if you want. But not in this question 😝

• hahaha this is a really hard question. Sir, you are asking the questions that matter :p

• 1|0
    0|2
  • I would prefer to have both, but I go for guys in suits. They look so smart and sophisticated!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys in well-fitted suits are really hot. I like tattoos too, but suits win.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against people who wanna have tattoos etc. I know a lot of guys with tattoos, with a great personality too. But I really like suits and classy men. So... Suits :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits with tattoos underneath 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want all tatted up but, I like both but for this one I'll go with suits..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh why not a started up guy in a suit ahhh hottttttt

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have to make it hard? I would've said both. But if I had to choose, I would say tattoos because I have one and that way I know he wouldn't mind mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine has tatts & wears suits. Hell yes I can't get enough :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Boys with tattoos for me but it depends on the guy really.

0|0
    0|1
  • B. Guy in a suit please mmmmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who has a free spirit, but still owns a suit. Don't necesarilly all guys who have tattoos dressed up like having one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Por que no los dos?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not both? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like a few tattoos, not covered, so I'm going to say suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with tattoos... A suit can look damn good if tailored correctly, but I like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. that's a tough one :D.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know lol. That's why there's no option to vote for both :D

• I get ya man. :) All girls would vote 'both' and you would still be wondering.

• Exactly haha

• Both would be perfect but nothing beats a nice suit, so so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys in suits all the way, have you seen Harvey Specter? *drools*

0|0
    0|0
  • Greyssesed so OBVIOUSLY suitsss! Personally if you give me both ughhh yess

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like tattoos n tattoed people...

1|3
    3|0
  • What about guys with tattoos in suits?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, another one. In this question you have to pick one or the other. Of course tattoos and suits are possible, but in this question I wanted to know what girls found more attractive out of the two.

• Tattoo on her right butt cheek or GTFO

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why people think suits are so 'attractive', I think they look shit. Would much rather wear skinny jeans, skate shoes, a band t-shirt and be covered in colourful anime tattoos from the jawline down. Now THAT is what you call a good look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a suit kinda guy. I pull that shit the fuck off!

0|0
    0|0
  • can't a guy be both?

0|0
    0|0
    • He can. But in this question I want to know what girls found the more attractive out of the two.

• love the fact anti tattoo peeps are just going around downvoting folk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with tatts, they'll come in handy when odd jobs need taking care of.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know some of us that wear suits also have tattoos right?

6|0
    0|3
    • Which is exactly why I didn't give the option to vote for both