Should I Wear Makeup more often?

I usually don't wear makeup. I don't even wear makeup to weddings. But all of my girlfriends wear makeup. My mom wears makeup and she thinks I should too. But she doesn't force me to wear makeup. What do you guys think.

And yes, the pic of me was at a dance, I didn't wear makeup either in that picture...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why fix what ain't broke? :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Only wear it if you want to! I hate wearing concealer and powder... But I always get a break out every month and I get insecure about it. Don't wear it if you don't want too!

• I don't see the reason for wearing it if you don't want to. You look pretty without it. I like wearing it when I feel like dressing up but that's strictly because I like to. Makeup isn't a necessity.

• I think you should decide for yourself about this. Do what's comfortable for you. Don't start wearing makeup just because other people are doing it and telling you to. It's what makes you feel beautiful. Be your own person.

• Only wear it if you want to

• you're pretty. you don't need any makeup. if want to, go for it. if not, then don't. ignore them.