Ladies tell me which vehicle would you rather live with on a daily basis?

I'm in the market for a new vehicle before I move to a more vibrant city. So my favorites are as follows. Jeep Wrangler (2dr), Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4dr), Dodge RAM (like what the Governor drove in the Walking Dead Season3), or Ford F-150. I'm not getting this to attract the opposite sex. These are lifestyle vehicles that can all do what I want. Which is being able to go to Moab and tear it up, hit the slopes in Utah or in the Rockies, disappear in the back woods and to stretch it out at the beach. I'm going to be on the road a lot, so my future girlfriend may be driving this vehicle more than me. That's why I'm asking which would you rather LIVE with as a form of transportation and fun/self expression?

• Jeep Wrangler (2dr)
  • Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4dr)
  • Dodge Ram
  • Ford F-150
Or should I just get a smaller economy/luxury car?
Yes I would be taking the Jeeps off road when I have the time to but will also be doing a lot of city driving and cross country driving as well. Now if I were to get an Audi or BMW I wouldn't be taking it off road, however the latter of luxury is were I plan on going in life. Because I'm out to make A LOT of money. But I still like having fun along the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE JEEP WRANGLERS!!! idc which one it is lol.

What Girls Said 1

• What is the purpose of the car? Are you getting it from point A to point B? Are you going to take it off road? Are you after comfort? And room (spacious)? I'm having a toss up between the dodge and jeep 4 dr

What Guys Said 1