What should I wear to a Super Bowl party?

My crush just invited me to his super bowl party and I have never been to one so I don't know what to wear :/ I don't have any jerseys or stuff like that and I know absolutely nothing about football. Also all of his friends are going to be there (including girls) and I want to impress them. Advice please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear jeans and a T-shirt. It's not a formal event, just dress casually in whatever is comfortable. You don't even have to wear a jersey or team colors, I'll be watching the game with my friends but my team isn't playing so I'll mostly just be neutral. I don't care who wins.

Anyway, I would also recommend at least brushing up on a little football knowledge. It might be awkward if people are talking about the game and you have no idea what's going on. I mean, you don't have to learn EVERYTHING there is to know but at least learn about the functions of offense, defense, special teams, basic terminology, etc. so you will be somewhat prepared if anyone tries to talk to you about what's going on.

What Guys Said 2

• go to a part for a real sport..

• Nothing! :_

• I meant smiley :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Best option would be a jersey.
    If you don't have one just wear the team colors.