Your favorite/most comfortable pair of shoes?

Your favorite or most comfortable pair of shoes (sneakers, boots, slip ons, running shoes, flip flops, sandals, heels, etc.) you own :)

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The most comfortable pair of shoes is NO SHOES.
    I like to sink my feet in sand and walk shoeless on a meadow till I realized the importance of shoes when I was 14... which I stepped on a piece of broken glass hiding between the grass

So now I wear this... contraption.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...F00000578-523_634x345.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too!! I love to be barefoot or to wear my flip flops or slip ons. I barely wear socks so those are the most comfortable for me!
      I hope i dont step on glass, sorry about that :-

What Guys Said 2

• I feel best in running shoes and sneakers. I'm somewhat sporty so those feel best on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to choose :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My black combat boots are my most comfortable pair! They're great for working in theatre tech (where you have to wear all black during performances) and for this one time I cosplayed as Jane Lane at school, but because nobody I know watches Daria, they just thought it was a really cool outfit.
    My favorite pair is my high-heeled sneakers because they make me feel really tall and fancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My most comfortable are my running shoes. I buy a new pair of shoes every year.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • OMG love them!! Gotta get those slip ons!

• 1|0
    0|0
  • my converse

1|0
    0|0
  • Slippers lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • My grey Nike Roshe Runs

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... probably my pair of Sperry Top-Sider deck shoes :)

1|0
    0|0