How do I get guys to notice me?

Okay well I feel like guys never notice me and that I always just blend in and that I'm plain looking. I have brown eyes brown hair. I don't really have any special features going for my except that I'm tall and skinny but I don't have big boobs like my friends or blue eyes or big lips etc. I feel like I just blend in and don't stand out or get noticed. How can I make guys notice me and make myself less plain? PLEASE HELP! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesum question. Trust me, the make-up thing helps alot. You don't wanna b a cakeface though cause that's just a HUGE turnoff. And most importantly you wanna do your make up RIGHT. I see soooooooooooooo many chix that do it wrong, but hey I'm a nice guy :). I'm not saying I know how to put on make up the right way and whatnot, but I can tell when a girl doesn't do it right. You don't wanna be like that... Another thing is your style. You can be like alotta other girls that say they wanna be "unique" and whatever, but make sure your "unique" style has color coordination at the very least. And by that I don't mean your clothes colors gotta match (purple/celeste hat with purple/celeste shoes). Or if you wanna have a more common style (hiphop, rocker, hipster, etc.) the same rules apply.

What Guys Said 7

• As long as someone is simply not ugly, which you certainly do not sound ugly, then you can get almost any person you want with your personality. Most people (yes this even includes us shallow guys) do not go after a person based solely on looks. Are they easy to talk to? Are they fun? Funny? Those are the main ways to attract someone.

• You don't need a specific color of eye or specific body type or hair color. Just actively start looking around for things that make _you_ look good. What you're doing right now doesn't seem to be working, so don't be afraid to change things, even if it makes your friends go, "Whoa, what happened to you?!" There can be unwanted inertia attached to what our friends will think, so be prepared to summon up that much courage.

For example, hair is a great place to make a change. One thing I've noticed with people who blend in is that they aren't really doing anything specific with their hair. Just "long hair" or something. Sometimes they have the same hairstyle they've had all through high school and maybe even junior high. Deliberately think about what kind of modified image you might like to project, then with that in mind go to a stylist. (You might try changing stylists since whoever's cutting your hair now already has an image of you that's clearly not working.) Ask those professionals what hairstyles might go well with your face shape, and try one for a while! With hair, you always have the freedom to change it to something different later.

Or with clothing, you could try something relatively simple like adding a splash of color to an otherwise monochrome outfit... Just studying fashion principles might help you to communicate what you want to communicate, instead of "nothing in particular." Because the way you dress always communicates something, even if you're not aware of it and never really chose it.

There are lots of things you can do! Have fun with it!

• Be witty, sharp minded. Don't hide you're intelligent ( too many girls hide it)

Don't be shy.

Plain looking? 18-24 yr? you certainly have features a guy can appreciate. Try colourful clothes.

• Whats wrong with a tall brown eyed girl that's skinny? Guys and gals come in all shape and sizes.

Some guys have a problem with a gal being taller then them.

• be friendly, smile, and please just come and talk to me just by saying HI with a smile or something and introduce ur self find something to talk about so the other guy could be in a conversation :) we won't bite u

• Good posture is the sexiest thing a woman can change. Poor posture is a huge turnoff, even if most guys don't consciously notice it. Ballerina-straight posture is sexy as hell.

• You can wear a little make-up and clothes that are more in style or something. I don't know if you smile a lot or not, but smile more. That is very attractive on a woman. I bet there are some guys noticing you, but they could be shy so make yourself seem more approachable.

What Girls Said 4

• One of the thinks you can do is to get some lessons in make-up. Everyone has features that improve by highlighting them with make-up. If you just do it yourself without lessons from professional, then it won't look as good, believe me.

Secondly, don't be shy, express yourself, feel your personality and be a fun-loving person. Guys go for girls who are fun to be with, and who have confidence and know what they want.

Don't *fit in* with guys, make them want to "fit in" with you! Guys hate girls who are always trying to "fit in". You don't know who they are because they're always being different, depending on who they're with.

To get more confidence, spend a little time each day visualizing yourself in situations radiating more confidence, leading the guys on, flirting with them. Then when you're with a guy it will tend to happen naturally, because your mind will be used to it.

But remember, not all guys are worthy of you. Some are downright immature, and some are creeps. Don't waste your time with them. If you see a guy being kind or thoughtful to someone, then he could be a better prospect.

Hope this helps

• Brown eyes and hair doesn't make you plain! Wear your hair down and style it and draw attn to your eyes with your makeup try a smokey eye or something! He should notice you for your personality though not your looks get out there and talk to him find out what he likes!

• Girl I've been threw that, but I figured something out. If your like me a tomboy likes sports and are like one of the guys, then you know what? Go up to them, tell them what you think (has to be cool and boyish of course) start playing sports with them. And still hang out with your friends but I have had girlfriends, but then all of them just started ignoring me because I got more friends (guys of course). I've had plenty of boyfriends and I like this one guy, we text 24/7 and he says love you, calls me cutie sweetie and all that stuff, but he doesn't notice me at school 'cause I hang with guys and not really him 'cause he's older and I get shy LOL. I'm new to this and I'm hoping this helps you out a lot. :)

• you don't sound plain but to answer your question I've noticed many times that personality is often what makes a girl noticeable.

Also, you can try makeup, flashier clothes,etc.