Blonde vs red hair or just stay the same?

So I'm going to my salon in March to fix my color and layers etc and I really wanna just get a new color because im moving that week and really want a physical change to go with the fresh start

I've had blonde before and people loved it but it was a pixie cut so I wanna see how long blonde hair looks. I also had short-medium length red hair that was cute but again I'd like to see it long.

Right now my hair is dark brown with red undertones. My skin is very pale and my eyes are very light greyish blue.

Should I go blonde/red/or stay the same? Maintainaince isn't an issue.

• Blonde
  • Red
  • Stay brown
  • Black/pastel/other, specify

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should stay the same, your color looks good on you. Plus, I found pale girls with light eyes and brown hair, reaaaally attractive, so in my opinion, just stay the same, but if you really wanna change, then I'll go with blonde.

• Natural colours are not fun. Blues, greens, and stuff like that is just like...

p.gr-assets.com/.../8291289.gif

[smile and sigh] ... wow

• I hav always preferred that girls hav brown hair. I find it cute and sexy, more so than any other hair color.

• Hair color won't matter because you are super hot. But if I had my choice, being Irish I love redheads!

• You look good with your current hair color.

What Girls Said 2

• I like red best. If you go blonde you have to bleach your hair which really Frys it and you won't be able to keep it long and blonde because you will have a lot of split ends I know from personal experience.

• You're really pretty. I think you could pull off any color hair. I like red hair though.