Do you think that a girl that is larger can wear (anything that hugs your body) leggings? skinny jeans? crop tops?

In your opinion, do you think that larger then avg. girls (not obese or even that fat) can wear clothes that are revealing and not loose fitting? I am so tired of hearing crap like this... I am a little larger and I don't look fat and I wear skinny jeans (high rise are the best ever :D) and I don't dress like a slut but APPARENTLY only skinny and fit people can do that... what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's the right size, you can wear whatever you want. I think that the problem people have with these kinds of things, is when people are trying to fit into clothes that are obviously too small for them. And I don't mean clothes that are meant to look tight, I mean like they're actually, literally, trying to fit into something that's a few sizes too small. Like, "jumping-around-your-room-for-half-an-hour-trying-to-get-the-skinny-jeans-on-without-being-able-to-close-the-button-properly" too small. It looks ridiculous, and most of the time it looks far from attractive. There are tight-fitting clothes for bigger people that look good and flattering, so there's no point in trying to squeeze yourself into a pair of shorts that are a few sizes too small just to get that "tight" effect, you know. Might as well find a pair of shorts (or leggings) that are your size - that will actually flatter your body type instead of squeezing yourself into something that obviously doesn't fit properly.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not going to lie; it depends on how overweight you are. But, fuck what other people think or say. Wear what you want to wear.

• Just tell whoever tells you that that you've already bought it and it's yours so you will wear it no matter what they say.

• There's no law saying you can't, that being said guys will subconsciously think "nasty" if she's fat.

What Girls Said 7

• I think anyone of any weight can wear leggings and crop tops and stuff like that. If they don't look good on you, it's cause of how you styled it, not your weight. A skinny girl can wear a crop top and she looks a mess, while you wear a crop top and look way better. So don't listen to them and go buy some fitted clothes :)

• If YOU think you look good, then strut down the street like a superficial bitch! 💁💁

• Anyone CAN wear whatever they want. As long as you're comfortable :)

• If you have a good pair of spanks... Yes. You can wear anything as long as you feel confident and comfortable in it. But don't wear something that a size 0-4 will if it doesn't come in your size... Skinny jeans are sexy on larger babes to show off your curves. It's always good to show off some tight and some loose

• im tall i have big but with curves i wear whatever makes me happy

• Personally I don't like seeing girls on the larger side wearing crop tops and leggings but that's just me.

• Girl, I'm curvy as fuck and I wear what I want.