GIRLS... are guys becoming more like us?

Do you prefer guys with tight or baggy boxers? Skinny or slightly baggy jeans? Do you think they are putting in too much effort when really we should?

In total do you think some guys spend more time grooming and looking in the mirror than we do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes actually. Guys are becoming obsessed with their looks nowadays :P and im sure they spend as much time as we do in front of the mirror fixing their hair so that it would look perfect and all. But i don't mind if they make an effort trying to look good :)
    As for their jeans... guys, leave the skinny jeans for the girls and keep wearing the baggy ones :D

What Guys Said 7

• I have always had good success with almost purposely not putting too much effort in. I wear jeans, nice shoes and a button down or flannel. Mess up my hair for 5 min with some paste and I'm good to go. But I suppose the girls who like really sharp looking guys would never go after me, and to be honest I'm not sure if I would date a girl who took loads of time, every time to get ready.

• Uhhh huh , not enough time worrying about getting food or dying in a nuclear fire have a tendency to do that.

• Only a few of us r actually like that. Myself included. But we get accused of being gay when we spend too much time on our looks which honestly drives me nuts. What u dont understand is how girls can manage to complain that guys r trying harder to look good *facepalm* (-_-)

• I like putting effort into how I look.

• Hahaha no we aren't, guys use to care a hell of a lot more back in like the 50's. Nowadays guys go out in sweatpants and a hoody. Now I'm sure there are plenty of guys who do care what they look like, myself included, but we are the minority.

• Times have changed no question about it. We are in a society where looks is #1 most important in dating. Sad but true.

• No i see more of the reverse happening and being encouraged by everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• LoL, I doubt they do. I mean, I'm sure guys spend time grooming, but girls most likely spend more time. Actually my boyfriend and I were sort of talking about this stuff yesterday. We both told each other that during the week our wardrobe mostly consists of sweats and a sweatshirt and sneaks. The only time I really dress up is when I'm hanging out with him. LoL.

• I don't think it matters what guys do. Not all girls spend all their time on looks and not all guys throw whatever on and leave. I like my boyfriend to be comfortable in what he is wearing whether that is briefs, boxers, or whatever.

• Way too many assumptions here.