GUYS OPINIONS. What are some sexy (but not girly) tattoo ideas for girls?

Im looking into getting another tattoo. I want something thats not really girly. But not trashy or over the top manly. Any ideas are welcome.

Updates:
Im kinda wanting some barbed wire around my bicep with deer tracks on each side. Since I love to hunt. Im also a huge bass fisher. I thought about like a barbed wire "charm anklet" with bass hooks and stuff like that hanging off of it. I guess what im asking is what kind of stuff can go into a tattoo thats not entirely girly but not way too manly either.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I love an inked up woman... omg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It depends, in my case I like H R Giger designs for tattos, actually i want one...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexiest is no tattoo at all. Hot!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Have you seen 'We're The Millers'? Get the Boner Garage tattoo xDNah, um a band logo? Thorns around your ankle, dreamcatcher, cross, Deathly Hallows, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't get a tattoo just to get one. If you plan on getting one and have an idea already picked out that has personal meaning to you then thats different... just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not actually asking someone to pick my tattoo. Im going to get something that means something for me. Im just asking for ideas I can incorporate into it.