0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• For me some styles of glasses are a turn on
    www.trendnotlari.com/.../...1188400_1412247507.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face and the glasses. There are many gals with glasses that I have found extremely attractive and sexy, including shewhoshallnotbenamed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super sexy/cute

1|0
    0|0
  • glasses make someone less attractive by default in my opinion.

although other girl look JUST less attactive with them, whilst others look MUCH less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls look awesome with glasses. I don't really mind though.

1|0
    0|0
  • U will look Awesome sofistacated in glasses SweetHeart !!

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl with glasses doesn't matter to me because I wear glasses. Even if I didn't wear them, I don't care if they wear theme.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses rock... that librarian look! Love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses make a girl look VERY cute (that's like my fetish ;))

1|0
    0|0
  • It can definitely be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • My GF wears glasses from time to time, especially when she's studying... I find her cute in them. I wouldn't say it decreases attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0very attractive. actually, thats my fetish =*)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dosent make a difference to me as long as I found her attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses make a girl look so much hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly betty glasses = yes XD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think my glasses improve my appearance because they reshape my eyes and make them look bigger. My family feels the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys have no problem with glasses on girls. Don't worry about it.

I don't really like the way I look with glasses but nobody's ever said anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • You look good with your glasses :)

• @kain7th: Thanks. I have a love/hate relationship with my glasses, but I'm stuck with them. Can't wear contacts, not a candidate for laser surgery. Oh well!

• Honestly I hate having to wear glasses. They keep wanting to fall off while I'm working out, u can't lay your face in a pillow, if you wear headphones that cover your ears it makes them feel weird, and if you like me and have extremely horrible eye sight. They are so fucken expensive it's kinda sad. I wish i could get laser eye surgery. Even if it didn't fix my eyes 100% at least it would make having glasses 100 times less expensive. Also i hate not being able to show my eyes as much. It's surprising how much glasses actually hide more of your face than you realize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses look great on both men & women.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think theyre beautiful, depending on the style and how well they suit a woman's face.

0|0
    0|0
  • My prescription is low, and I only wear them at night, driving, or while on the computer. Some people look really good in glasses. I'm not always a fan of how I look with em, but then again I can see clearer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't get contacts either... :/

0|0
    0|0
    • I've actually had quite a few men tell me to ditch the glasses so I don't think I can trust these answers...*suspicious face*

• Some look good, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses, never had a guy complain :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look cute, its attractive.

0|0
    0|0