Girls, who also dislikes the current fashions (Guys are welcome to share their opinions too.) ?

I was flipping through 17 magazine for the first time in a year and I was appalled. When did torn, hobo clothes come in style? I knew ripped jeans were a thing, although I don't get it because I am a country girl. I don't pay big bucks for holes, I get them sooner or later from a barbwire fence. Everything looked so 90's. Does anyone else hate the current trends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the fashions that leave little to the imagination. Of course I tend to dress a little on the conservative side.

• Same hear. I feel uncomfortable with too much showing, but then I'm only 15. I love fifties fashion. Is that weird?

• Thank you! It does make me lose out on "friends" though. I don't care about 1D and 5SOS for goodness sakes! And since I don't, I don't have anything to talk about with them though. I also love Western fashions. The country looking dresses and jeans with boots are pretty cute. Thank you for your kind words : )

• Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 3

• I've known a lot of my fellow students for like 7 years and they still wear the same style they've always worn just more adjusted for age. I guess. Maybe not.

• i hate skinny jeans.

• Grunge. 90's. The 90's are trying to make a comeback and while I would like that, I think they need to leave well enough alone, and just move on. I wouldn't pay for a pair of ripped jeans... that's just a way for companies to make unnecessary money. Grunge is about wearing clothes out... and keep wearing them

What Girls Said 2

• Seventeen magazine doesn't cater to southern girls. Lol of course you're not gonna like the clothes on their magazine because you tear them sooner or later, like you said; girls in other parts of the country don't climb barbwire fences. With that being said, I don't like the things in Seventeen either but I don't think they represent what's really popular today. And yeah the 90's are coming back and in my opinion, it's great

• Well, I've just never been a fan of the whole grunge look. But, fashions change and this will soon. I love how the decades are coming back. A while back it was 60's style, then 70's style, then 80's style, and then 90's style. Everyone has a different style.

• Liked Hannah Montana, don't like her now. We want to disown her. The old Miley is similar to the style though. New Miley, not at all!

• New Miley is like 4% of fashion in America. I don't think most people act/dress like that for real

• guys wearing skinny jeans is the BIGGEST turn off!!
    Gives new meaning to "getting into her pants"