GIRLS ONLY... how to start cross dressing. please give me lots of suggestions. clothes, makeup, the works...<3?

. i am 5'4 and brown eyes shoulder length hair white tan skin colour please give me outfit suggestions, makeup suggestions, shoes or kinds of heels, hair (straight/wavy/curly), perfume, accessories ( i have both ears pierced already... so earing ideas are also helpful). skirts/ dresses for the summer , or jeans. flats, wedges, or flip flops, purses... THANKS MUCH <3.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Lol it's going to be a long list. Go look on tumblr for cute outfits and/or cross dressing. I hope I helped. Good luck (:

• depends on the style you like... are you into girly, classy, hipster, sporty? I'm hoping you have lots of money if you wanna buy dresses, heels, skirts, perfumes, and get YOUR HAIR FUCKING DONE. I'm jealous already, but anywaysss good luck and welcome to the female life <3

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of the clothes and underwear is ment for girls body... sizing is going to be a problem..

• It's not like girls all come in one shape and size lol.

• but girls are more curvy expecially with the underwear he'll need to find sometime to hold his package.