Guys, what do you think is the most attractive hairstyle for a girl to wear on a date?

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our two year anniversary tomorrow. However, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with my hair. It's usually just kinda a frizzy mess to I decided I should either curl it or straighten it. Only problem is I don't know which one guys like to see better, especially on a date. Or if there is some other kind of hairstyle guys love even more, I am open to suggestions. If there's any links to show exactly what you mean, it's even better. Thanks!

• Curl
  • Straighten
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair is always better in my opinion, being curl or straighten is of lesser importance.

• Question, what exactly do guys consider to be long hair? I've always wondered this

• Meaning not a boy cut or at lest to cover you neck.

What Guys Said 7

• In all honesty I would be happy with what she was comfortable coming in. I would hope it would be neat but really I do not mind what she chooses to do :)

• 3|1
  • I like a girl who has slightly wavy hair that almost covers one of her eyes. Plus i think its cute when she constantly pushes it out of her eyes. :)

• I love it when my girl ties her hair in a simple ponytail. It allows me to see her beautiful face.

• As long as it's not a boy cut I dont care much

• straight hair. i think culry hair takes away from looking better. oh! the poll supports me.

• I like poofy curly hair. Or a chick with dreads, or long straight but one side shaved off

What Girls Said 4

• Whatever can be maintained better in your hair. I usually curl mine because they don't want to stand straight

• I think loose curls cause straight is easy to do, but curling now that's something he will see you took your time to look good for him

• Congrats on your 1yr anniv. :)

• It's like there's only 2 hairstyles in the world