What's your opinion on hair extensions?

Well about a month ago I cut my hair to my shoulders which use to be at my hips. And I really hate it, so I've been thinking of getting hair extensions. I'm wondering what your opinion on hair extensions are. Like do you feel disgusted someone is wearing someone else's hair or do you hate them cause they make girls (/guys) fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that was a bold move haha!
    Sorry that you hate it :(

I think when people say 'hair extensions' people think of bleach blonde/'white trash' face full of clown make up kind haha.

But hair extensions can be so so beautiful, and can really give you SO much more confidence. I'd go for it :)!

What Guys Said 3

• i like some combinations... like red hair, with green ext.

they look cute in my opinion

• Its fake and I dont like fake

• I dont like fakery.

What Girls Said 5

• They can screw up your real hair. You should avoid using them for your sake.
    Be patient. Your hair will grow eventually.

• If I don't know someone is wearing them and I can't tell I don't care. I myself wouldn't wear them because I don't want fake hair. If you do get them please get ones that look real and where people cannot tell you are wearing them. Also consider people that you've been around will obviously notice the difference and they will know you're wearing fake hair.

• I personally don't like them. Oh and my hair was below my hips and I cut it last week. So I know how you feel but honestly you should just wait for it to grow. It's gonna take time but oh well. But hey if you feel comfortable with hair extensions then go for it

• I think they're fine!! As long as they don't look fake, like most do. Then you can tell they're not real.
    by the way, you're brave!!

• Hair extensions are fine as long as they look nice. One of my good friends has them and her boyfriend doesn't seem to care either. Just make sure they are hidden well. Only problem is when people touch your head, they can feel them.