Sorry skinny girls... but who think curvey girls are taking over for 2015?

Sorry skinny girls but for the year 2015 skinny girls move aside lol jk but I've noticed that most guys are more into more curvey girls even girls that are kind of chubby... girls with big butts lol us thick girls are finally winning! I have nothing against skinny minnys but im noticing that a lot of guys seem more attractive to girls thats a way much curvey type of girl... its the new trend ūüĎŹ

Sorry if this post offened anyone. Not trying to shame anyone just saying that curvy, chubby, thicker girls are getting more love in 2015 u see it on tv u see kim kardashian and amber rose why do you think these skinny girls getting ass shots... making there hips bigger... thick is in hate it or love it i love seeing this on tv too... all i use to see was skinny im glad to see all sizes on tv just not skinny... girls with extra meat or curves look good too 💯

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, did skinny girls dominate 2014?
    Yes it's true, it seems curves is "inn" right now. And I daresay it's a positive change. Okay, they're both equally objectifying, but at least the new trend is more healthy

What Guys Said 36

• I like both, so I'm still happy. B-) neither one is better to me. 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-men-like-curves-meme.jpg

• To quote a friend, "we are living the golden age of butts."
    I agreed, but then proceeded to express my fondness for chesticles and the slimmer female form. He rebutted by statement with disdain, evidently he's an assman.

I'll carry a torch for you skinny girls! You're beautiful! I'll wait for you!

tinablogsalot.files.wordpress.com/.../...1_500.jpg

• Most guys? Where? On this site? Probably because they can't get the skinny ones.
    In real life, I have yet to meet a guy who prefers chubby over skinny.
    But yeah, boost your confidence and take that guy who just wants you because he can't get anyone else.

• I agree with this post being ridiculous, but why the fuck do you have to put bigger woman down, just because you don't agree with this one? That is fucking pathetic, stop being such an idiot.

• @ShaeNielson but putting down those you naturally belong on top to boost one's own confidence is okay?
      I am sorry, but I am a free being and I am free to tell the truth - even though some people don't want to accept it as such.

• Yeah... no. Guys are not becoming more attracted to fat girls.

And a woman singing about how fat girls are better than slim girls means... that fat girls are jealous of slim girls. That's all.

• How about 2015 be the year that 'curvy' goes back to meaning voluptuous instead of just plain old FAT?

• Oh boy! It's 2015 and we're still shaming women for their bodies. It's this just awesome?

• Thank you! As usual, you make such logical comments :)

• I don't know how i found this (I do but im not saying)

Update***

"It's 2016 and people are still shaming other people for their bodies."

• I think it's the era of fit girls, and it's been like this for several years.

• No worries skinny girls, I will always love you.

40.media.tumblr.com/...zckhh8MbZ1r7b58do1_1280.jpg

• Optimism... At it's finest.
    Yes there will be always guys who like chubby girls. Quite many.
    But no, still the thin ones will dominate (in western culture).

• Um no.. Just no. There are attractive skinny girls and girls with meat on their bones.

• That's great news! More single skinny girls for me then!

• I'll take those skinny girls then

• I prefer skinny/fit girls.. sorry nonny

• The problem is that definition of "curvy" varies between women. I mean I've seen some obese monsters calling themselves "curvy".

So skinny girls won't ever disappear.

• I'm RELEAVED to hear that!!

hope this "skinny-girl" obsession will VANISH completely.

CURVY GIRLS FTW!!!

• I dont like chubby girls and even if it was a trend im still go talk to skinny girls

• "thick girls are finally winning!"?
    They are winners since the existence of the life on the earth.

• It's no secret guys like boobs and ass, but the thing about it is that most men don't care if you're a different body type than their ideal so long as they've fallen in love with the person you are. We've always liked curves, it's like preprogrammed into us to desire that

• And to make myself clear, I'm not saying every man prefers it, I'm saying we're almost all open to dating our dream girl even if she's not wrapped in our favorite body type whether that's skinny chubby curvy thin lean athletic plump fat or obese

• NOT , I love A tiny Petite girl with her only curve being Nice Big BooBs !!!

• I honestly don't think anything will change. There are people who prefer thin females. Some in the mid tier. Some in the chubby tier. Some in the fat tier. Some even in the obese tier, although I'll never really understand what's up with that. I've always been attracted to mid and chubby tier, and I'll stick to that, no matter what the fashion industry dictates around me. You don't tell me what to like! I know what I want when I see it.

• I remember when relatively thin was in, that was when I was much younger. but they were only in the spotlight, the "thicker" girls were still shoe in too.

• 5|0
  • I hope so. Dose curves!

• This will turn into a gag war. Attack!!! Lol.

• Curvy girls have always been popular since the hunter gathering days.

Girls did not use to be curvy in general because back then there just went enough calories to properly feed people. So whenever a girl was curvy, she was more praised because she would have higher chances of carrying a fertile baby.

My point is skinny girls have existed since the beggining of human time. Curvy women didn't start coming about until a woman could get a certain amount of calories in her diet.

• I don't think it was so much about being able to carry a baby as it was a sign the she had abundant access to food.

• @cavmanier
      I don't think of it as weight, but rather fat percentage.

If a girl is fat because she's loading on McDonald's, then yeah she won't be full of omega3s lol.

Now if a girl is thick (not obese or overweight, think scarlett johansson and other thick women) because she has good diet and gets in lots of healthy fat (including fish) then yeah she'll be packing more omega3s than a thinner woman.

Omega3 helps with brain development. The children who received more omega3s in the development phase (fetus, etc) had higher potential to be intelligent. The kids weren't guaranteed Einsteins lol, but their potential to be intelligent (math, art, memory, how fast they learn to walk, etc) was considerably higher. Now understand that environment also plays a role. If the kid doesn't go to school or is abused, etc then setbacks can occur.

In any case, it was only relevant for women who didn't get their (or enough) omega3s lol. In this day and age, a supplement is right at Walgreens lol.

• *reads your comment while sipping a green smoothie* :p
      http://i.imgur.com/axC97hj.jpg

• the problem with what you stated is that the definition is so vague...

some who are considered "curvy" are fat to me and some who say they are chubby or even fat are actually slender or normal to me xD

i think the hype is stupid though. most people allways prefered "normal" parners, not overly thin or overly chubby.

• I like physically fit women. I dont care what the media puts out as "hot" this year

• I still like skinny girls i just dont want them to be a skeleton.

• It just goes to show there is no objective beauty, and that talking about what is more beautiful is pointless.

• Italy.. in the same place where I live right now.. but I think financially to the stability in thailand.

• hahahahah sorry to write this comment here by mistake! do any of you know how do I delete it? thanks

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 38

• Why does it have to be a competition? Skinny girls and thicker girls can both be beautiful and there will always be men who prefer one or the other. I'm perfectly happy with my body size and being on the smaller side, I see no reason to tear down bigger women and it's a shame that so many other people (mainly women) feel the need to diss other body types in order to make themselves feel better.

• No competition... just fun facts 😊

• The only thing that's offending us is your pathetic grammar. LEARN TO USE A PERIOD.

• I'm not offended at all. Just pointing out how your post sounded. I understand if you didn't mean for it to come across that way though.

• I don't see why there has to be competition between skinny and curvy girls anyways. Skinny girls can't have boobs or ass like the curvy ones? Lol. Guys are not going to automatically gravitate towards bigger girls just because you say so.

Curvy is also the most misused word for describing a woman's figure.

• Why would anyone have to move aside? Why is this even a competition to you? Sit the fuck down lmao, guys have been liking girls of all kind of sizes since the dawn of time. There's no point in trying to fit the "trend" or be in the "spotlight" since that shit changes every single day in the media. However, guys' preferences when it comes to body types have p much always remained the same - extremely diverse.

• 8|6
  • If I have to see another post about skinny vs curvy, curvy vs fat, or anything else weight related I PROMISE I'm gonna lose my shit. I promise. WHO CARES! Like seriously? You want the truth? Men will always prefer thin over fat. And this is coming from a fat girl! So what! Why does it have to be us against them? We can't we just worry about our own bodies? Why do we constantly bring each other down? As if being a female isn't hard enough. Skinny, curvy, fat whatever. Everybody should be able to feel beautiful in their own skin without someone bashing them for it. No body shaming is ok. You don't make yourself feel better by putting people down. You just don't. The sooner people realize that and start focusing on themselves the better we'll all better.

• Agreed!👏👏

• This is why you're awesome. Preach!
      Why are people so adamant to make everything "us vs them"? And for what? For some dick?

• @BuchitaBuchys lol thanks! It really is frustrating that everything is a competition with females. We're in this section tearing each other apart while most of the guys are laughing and downing us above. They enjoy it.

• Not really. I don't know many guys in real life that like chubbier girls.

If I wanted to gain weight it'd be... literally a piece of cake. But being a size zero and having a tiny waist is one of my biggest asset.

And by the way skinny girls CAN have curves and often have more defined curves tbh. I have wide feminine hips and the difference between my hip/waist is 12-14 inches. quit skinny shaming cuz of your insecurity

• Also squats for the booty. Firm and shapely is better than big with no shape

• Because you made sweeping generalizations that are wrong..."skinny girls don't have curves skinny girls don't have hips" Which is untrue.

And yes I am an insecure person which is why body shaming is really obnoxious and rubs me the wrong way. And hey at least I own my insecurities unlike you..

I'm done with this conversation. Have fun in lala land

• Just saying, it's a new year. I think the "curvy fad" will be left back in 2014. I don't exactly think it's trending right now. It's far too early to tell. I'm not saying that being skinny is better (skinny girls have curves too) and I'm not saying being bigger is bad, I'm just saying that all the booty and twerking songs were all back in 2014. It's 2015. A fresh start for any new fad to pop up. @ asker

• Oh Gawwwd lol “Curvy girls” aren’t taking over 2015! That’s just something non-skinny girls tell themselves to instill pride and give them a bit of an ego boost. Many girls who call themselves thick aren’t even all that, they just have excess fat and want to be in that category of curvier girls who some men find attractive.

At the end of the day, the truth is that curvy girls will never dominate 2015…. and neither will skinny girls. Years are not dominated by body types; they’re dominated by damn valuable human beings, creators, and go-getters. Stop relying on your body shape for browny points and take it to the next level

• The comments haha, people are so easily offended nowadays.

Thanks to the Kardashian Klan, and pro curves songs haha yeah there's a movement happening!

But then also plus size girls who aren't just 'curvy' are using that to tell themselves how desirable they are lol.
    I'm a plus size girl myself so I'm not bashing them but, yeah haha.

Petite, Thick, or Plus Size.. Every woman has the right to feel like a sexy, superficial bitch. ;)

• You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.

• I love this comment !

• My opinion i clearly said i have nothing against skinny girl... u read that?

• My man is cheating on me with a chubby girl? lmao that was the funniest thing I've read all day.

• Why do girls constantly feel the need to put their fellow women down for male attention?
    I feel that a lot of bigger girls don't wanna be considered pretty also, they wanna be considered pretty ONLY.
    It's really sad how many fucking "grown" women are willing to partake in this silly cat fight for some dick.

FYI. I'm technically a skinny girl with a big butt. I'm both.
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• Is there some rivalry between skinny & chubby girls I'm unaware of? There's nothing with being skinny or chubby just stay healthy ^_^ honestly you sound kind of insecure ……

• Ok fine for me.
    I won't want to be curvy

• I don't care to be honest. I just want healthy confident girls to take over. Skinny or curvy.

• Curvy does not mean fat.

Skinny girls can be curvy too because their measurments are curvy just on the smaller side.

• curvy means big breasts big butt and thin waist. :')

• At least someone who understands. Unlike those chubby chicks who are envious of those girls who are actually curvy.

• Yeah thats whats trending more shapely girls... girls with a little more meat

• There's a difference between fat and curvy, a skinny girl can be curvy too , so I don't quite get what you're trying to argue against.

• True, but I think what guys really like is the girls who have big boobs and butt, but aren't huge and fat. I'm guessing. Unfortunately I fit into the "skinny miny" catagory. (Don't worry I didn't take any offense I love my body the way it is) but yes I think you're right.

• They've always been into curvy girls and by curvy, I mean with actual curves, not fat flubber.

• Congrats lol

• Yepp thick girls on fleeek! 😀

• I have no problem getting men and I'm not insecure so I really don't care who thinks who is "winning" and what the new "trend" is.

• I think as average American weight increases, higher weights will be accepted and still find love because the norm is the norm and people want partners. This applies not just to weight, but as there is more cultural diversity, darker skintypes and ethnic features may become more accepted as well. The ideal body types may diversify but likely remain within the range of healthy. I honestly find no point in arguing about body type ideals. At the end of the day, most generalizations mean little in our day to day lives as most relationships are monogamous and everyone can potentially find someone who likes what they've got.

• Who gives a shit. people will like whatever the fuck they like.
    I'm 90 pounds and people look at me before they look at "curvy" girls.
    its 2015 and people are still body shaming. Congrats

• Who said there's some kind of contest between "curvy" and "skinny" girls? You should focus on being healthy and fit and not trying to see who's "winning".

• no im saying whats trending right now for 2015 👍

• You are very insecure and I can sense it from a mile away. No one body type is superior to the other, so stop putting down one body type to lift your self-esteem. It's not healthy.

• Girl im just happy to see more curvey a shaply women out doing there thing on tv getting recognized... all i use to see was one shape ands thats skinny so sorry if you got offended i didn't mean for my post to come out so straight foward like that... i was just kinda having fun with the post when i said thick girls are winning lol... its just my personality... but its very true that curvey women are trending now... kim kardashian... amberose u see all the time its a true fact

• I think being HEALTHY should be taking over 2015.

• Haha I agree, I see the change.

• Different bodies may be celebrated in the media on occasion but guys individual tastes don't change.. some like thick girls some like skinny ones

• No one should be taking over anyone. But i do think in the media 2014 and posibly this year its more about curves or what not.

• who gives a shit about skinny and chubby?

• Cool beans

• I noticed curvier or larger women tend to like skinny guys and skinny guys like curvier or chubbier women. This is so odd to me. Also there will always be skinny women and curvy women. No one is taking over. Everyone has their own taste

• More from Girls
    8