What is your favorite season? do you usually plan events ahead in anticipation of your favorite season?

title says it all :P don't forget to elaborate in the comments!

mine, incase any of you were interested, is the summer.

the beach, the waves, the sun, the sand, the vibes <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a favorite season. There is something fun and enjoyable in every season. Well, it depends on the location but still. I do plan ahead most of the time. I like to be prepared. And planning ahead usually makes me make better decisions in future AND in present.

What Girls Said 4

• Autumnnnnn is beautifuuul!!! It's chilly and just perfect! So is winterr <3 i just love the cold and the rain and the snowww whereas summer is my least favourite season.. it's too hot and annoying... spring id nice too but there's a part of me that dislikes it because of the insects and i get disgusted easily.
    So Autumn is my fave then winter :3

• I like the winter

• I love the summer, so I can go to the beach to tan and swim!

• Summer! ☀
    I'm always planning the upcoming summer, from the moment the summer I'm in starts to draw to an end

What Guys Said 5

• Summer without a doubt. Yes I plan many things in the summer. The kids are out so we do a lot of family things.

• I have no favorite season, where I live every season is damn hot. Last year our winter was close to 30ยบ, this isn't fucking winter xD, so I can't have a favorite one because all of them look the same.

• The weather doesn't really change that much where I'm at.

• Summer... why? it's obvious

• Summer!!! Time to come alive. I HATE the cold. Just want to curl up in a ball and do nothing when it's cold