What's the best mascara you've ever used?

simply just tell me what the best mascara you've ever used is, i need to find my new holy grail mascara!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Clinique High Impact mascara. If you want defined, long, but also kind-of natural looking lashes, this one's perfect.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 87

• Baby you need to listen to me. This is like my fucking secret that I've kept for the longest time until now

Here's a list of my HG mascaras.

1) I'm currently using Clinique High Lengths Mascara. ($16). This is perfect if you want to add length to your lashes. For best results: Make sure you curl your lashes close to the roots before you apply 1-2 coats of this mascara (Sephora babe, or clinique kiosks or website or store)

http://s23.postimg.org/f7roh16ej/image.jpg

2) Maybelline Falsies is just as good for a lower price.($2-5) The formula is a bit more wet than regular mascaras when you first open it, put after a day or two of use it effortlessly adds both length and volume. (Target or Walmart)

http://s29.postimg.org/b5mm0jy07/image.jpg

3) Usually i would stick to Falsies anyday, but here's the first mascara i used that also worked wonders. Find this at Target or Walmart

http://s15.postimg.org/5o9wkyl23/image.jpg

I've tried sooo many mascaras bc that's the only thing i put on my face regularly (other than eyeliner from time to time) ;-) hope i helped

• I can't say I've tested many on myself, but I have tested many mascaras at make-up team, and here are a few good ones:
    - The best one hands down is the Diorshow Iconic Extreme. It's my personal favourite, because it simply just does everything a mascara can do, plus it's waterproof. I have really short, straight lashes, which you can't usually see. After curling them and applying this mascara, people notice a huge difference.
    - Second is Benefit, They're real. Everyone else I know seems quite keen on this one. I don't own one, and have only used it a few times, but from what I've seen it does wonders.
    - Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes. Hypnose was my first proper mascara, so I remember it with fond memories, even though it went out of date before I got a lot of use out of it. The Doll Eyes one, which I got after was particularly good, and didn't seem to clump at all, even in my inexperienced eleven year old hands.
    - Anything by Maybelline, particularly Falsies and Great Lashes, which are the ones we use at hair and make-up.

• COVER GIRL BOMBSHELL VOLUME! ♡
    That shit is my crack! I can't live without it. It's really cool because of the tube. There's 3 sections. The middle section is a double sided brush, and the other 2 sections are the actual mascaras, labeled "1" and "2".

The double sided brush is what makes it so good. You apply the first coat with the short and thick end, which gets them dark and fans them out nicely (no clumping). And then you apply the second coat with the longer skinny brush, which adds a lot of volume and length. It's the best mascara I've ever used (and I've used ALOT).

images.ulta.com/is/image/Ulta/2268799?$detail$

• I really like the Covergirl Lashblast Mascara (The one in the orange tube).
    It makes my eyelashes thicker, longer, and fans them out; but it still looks natural. It's not clumpy, and it comes in a lot of different natural colors. It's one of the cheaper kinds as well which is a huge bonus in my book. It stays on fairly well, and the tube lasts for a while before it gets old. I always finish it before it gets to that point.
    It took me a few times to get used to the applicator, but I love it now!
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../81fbxeWT1RL._SL1500_.jpg

• i fucking hate mascara. i never wear it if i can help it.
    Givenchy has the best, from my limited experience.

www.parisgallery.com/.../...y-givenchy-p082631.jpg

• Maybelline Great Lash mascara...
    for some reason it gets bad reviews on beauty websites. I don't know I tried another Maybelline one and decided the Great Lash one is tons better for me.

• it's by younique (I think it's only online) and it's the one that comes with 2 tubes and is advertised as looking like you have false lashes. I'm wearing it in my avatar. It's magical no lie. It's expensive but it's magic.

• i've only tried a few mascaras. the first one was maybelline great lash. pretty basic. it doesn't give my lashes much volume at all, it makes them darker and a little longer though. i wouldn't go back to that if i had the choice. i've tried maybelline colossal volum express and it was decent. i'd use it again. same with the maybelline mega plush volum express. with the megaplush one, you need to apply 2 coats so it's kind of so-so in my book.. they are definitely worth trying though. i recently tried lancome l'extreme mascara, and it actually makes my eyelashes look pretty extreme. i was impressed with this one. the brush is small and thin enough to really get into your eyelashes, and it actually creates volume. usually bigger, fatter brushes create more volume, but for this one being so thin, it works great. it curled, lengthened and volumized my lashes a ton. i'm happy with it, and i'm excited to continue using it.

• They are literally all the same.
    I go for waterproof
    Rubber brush, not bristles
    And a straight brush instead of bent.

• I swear i will not lead you astray, it is expensive and i swear i have never had more compliments in my life. I guarantee you'll love it. It is "They're Real" by benefit. First let me tell you it is one of very few mascaras to contain tar and other chemical (yes tar, its crazy and obviously not healthy for your eyes) and it never smudges or smears, basically waterproof but not harsh and can be removed with makeup remover. Makes them long and thick in an unbelievably natural way. by the baby size, test it out. i promise it's the best
    Use link below
    www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/theyre-real

• The butterfly one by L'Oreal. I also really liked the Double Extend Lash boosting mascara from them, wore it for years after being one of the original product testers for it. Just switched over to the butterfly around when it came out a year ago.

• I use Dior Iconic Curl (or something like that) and I really like it!

• Best lashes hands down www.toofaced.com/.../

• Anything by Maybelline gets 5 stars from me.

• I use any mascaras that have mamey seed oil (or you can get the one that has avocado seed oil). You can purchase it in Mexico (or certain Mexican supermarkets like "La Vallarta") . It encourages lash growth, is easy to remove, and looks fairly natural, its my favorite mascara!

• Loreal's Power Collagen Mascara... This is the best mascara ever and I ONLY buy this one.

www.oliviafrescura.com/.../...-Volume-Collagen.jpg

• L'oreal's Voluminous. I have tried every single mascara out on the market. From ultra expensive to dirt cheap and not one delivers like L'oreal.

• Benefit they're real
    Jordana best lash extreme
    Two faced better than sex
    Maybelline the rocket
    Maybelline the falsies
    Loreal butterfly

Waterproof is the best

• A million lashes from L'oreal Paris. Unfortunately, it won't come in brown and it's too expensive, so I won't buy it again

• Chanel inimitable intense mascara for sure.
    www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/.../...ra-review-1.jpg

• 0|1
  • lavoguefemme.com/.../...gen-Waterproof-Mascara.jpg

I used this and it feels amazing, doesn't really distrub the eye and lashes looks longer and thick... and a few friends said that i put fake lashes, obviously not.. only this mascara... u should try it...

also Maybelline volumn up mascara? If I was not mistaken, have good review from my trusted friends.

Good luck and Happy make-up!!!

• Definitely MAC's Haute and Naughty. It has a subtle, more natural looking mascara and a super dramatic volumizing mascara all in one! And it does a great job separating your lashes so you don't get and clumps. I bought mine at a MAC Pro store but I am 99% positive that the regular Mac stores sell it too.
    www.maccosmetics.com/.../index.tmpl
    It runs for $22. If you don't want to spend that much, Rimmel has a dupe called Day 2 Night that runs for about $6-7 at any drugstore: I've personally never tried the Rimmel one but it has a lot of good reviews and people say it's just like the MAC one.

• I don't really buy mascara, but the best one so far is Maybelline full & soft waterproof.
    It doesn't make my lashes look full but it definitely defines them, makes them look longer, holds the curl when I use an eyelash curler and is actually waterproof.
    kremmania.hu/.../...n-soft-waterproof-mascara1.jpg

• For drugstore I recommend Loreal mascara. I've tried quite a few and they've all been amazing!

From sephra I like the Tarte mascaras. Either the one in the purple or gold tube.
    And lash domination from Bare Minerals is also really good.

I've hated every single maybelline mascara I've tried.
    I also use the Physicians Formula organic mascaras on days where I just want to darken my lashes but it doesn't add much volume or length.

• I used cheap ones and i used expensive ones. This maybelline one is the best for me.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_3752.JPG

• BareMinerals Lash Domination

• this one: eleven.se/.../...l-paris-voluminous-x5_250x250.jpg L'oreal Volumnious Carbon Black x5

I like dark, big eyelashes that still look nice and after I've been struggling with different types and brands of mascaras for years. After I had found this one about 3 years ago, I haven't even tried another because of how great it is.

• If you have a good eye lash curler, like the Shu Uemura one i think... and a good mascara i like is the rimmel butterfly one.

• Benefit - They're real

• More from Girls
    57