Wardrobe malfunctions?

I was wondering if you've ever had a wardrobe malfunction, and is there a funny story behind it?

Most Helpful Girl

• After several freezing days, I decided I better bundle up. I put on heavy weight thermal long underwear top and bottom. Layered sweater dress, hoodie, leg warmers, you name it. Put up my parka hood, hat, scarf, had snowboarding pants. I was ready, no skin exposed. Turns out, it wasn't actually cold at all, way above freezing. Embarrassing part: I was so bundled I didn't even notice until I was already on the bus on the way to work :p

What Girls Said 5

• Oh god, this one time at work I was running around helping customers and unloading boxes, and I had to rush down stairs to grab more price tags and one of the straps to my bra broke and it totally unleashed the boobie beast

• When I was in like grade 8 I was in class and I picked up my binder and something happened in my arms which caused my shirt to be pulled down my by bra exposed.

• In middle school I wasn't very big, I used to be able to put on my pants without unbuttoning them. One day I went to school with them on backwards and didn't notice, and Noone said anything to me until like halfway through the day

• My bra came unhooked today😂

• My left boob is slightly bigger than my right boob, and when I was on holiday with my family we went to this water park and it kept falling out of my bikini when I went down slides + in the wave pool xD

What Guys Said 3

• lol, once I wore pants.

• I had a boner in a leotard once, more a malfunction on my part.

• My gf top lost a button. You can see her bra.