Can ladies of a certain age wear longer hair?

Most women past a certain age do not wear longer hair. How do you feel about this. Do you think some women can "carry the look." or not. I mean, I am 32 and have hair past my shoulders, and I am in no hurry to cut it.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol wear your hair like Rapunzel if you want to.
    Longer hair makes a person look younger. Enjoy your hair while you can!
    I am 20, my hair is down to my ass. I go to a hairstylist who has A LOT of elderly customers and I can't tell you how many times I've been told how they wish they had my hair.

If you want to wear it long, by all means, do it!

• One of these days, I may not be able to for health or other reasons. I would like to wear my hair long for as long as I can. Even though it takes more time to do it, it is worth it because I do like it.

• Yeah, enjoy it for however you can and like. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ever cut your hair short! I have no idea why old ladies do that.

• Yes they can.

What Girls Said 4

• I am 36 and have hair at bra length.
    there is no age imposed on hair style
    do whatever u like with it

• I have waist legnth long dark hair that's straighter at the top and curly/wavy at the bottom.

I am never going to cut it short EVER. Even if I'm 85 I probably won't have it up to my waist but I'd still have it past my shoulders.

• I think they like to wear it short because it is less maintenance. I think woman can wear their hair as long as they like for as many years as they want. My mom is 50 and she has hair as long as mine.

• Absolutely you can wear your hair long!