Does your breast size influence if you go braless or not?

Braless is becoming more popular due to clothing that doesn't always allow bras to be worn easily (eg low back). Do you go braless, if so, what outfits do you go braless with and what is your cup size?

• I go braless, Im a D cup or larger
  • I dont go braless, Im a D cup or larger
  • I go braless, Im a C cup or smaller
  • I dont go braless, Im a C cup or smaller
  • I am tempted to go braless in the future

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only gone braless in public once since grade 6 - and that was to prom and my dress had a built in bra. I'm a DD and it freaking hurts to not where a bra when I'm actually doing something. I can't even find sports bras that are a reasonable price that give good support. A friend of mine is an A cup though and she does it all time.
    So, no, I don't go braless in public and never will. The only time I do is when I'm in bed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like going braless. The girls get unruly and hurt when they don't have any extra support.

• I don't care about my size (it's a big A or a small B cup, and I'm fine with that), but I would not do it because of my inverted nipples. Don't want anyone to notice that...

• So basically I only wear a bra to cover up my nipples, the size is no problem for me

• I only go braless outside if I'm wearing a really tight cami or a hoodie.
    & If I'm going to be moving around a lot then obviously I wear one.
    I'm a 32B.

• I can't go braless they kill my back with a bra on I'm 16 I'm 5'1 and I weigh 120 most of my weight is in my ass and boob's I'm a 32DD I gotta have Victoria Secret memory foam bras to be comfortable and every 6 months I'm in a different cup size

• Always have one on

• At home I remain braless not in public

• I'm H cup... I can't get away with that. Also it's very uncomfortable.

• i don't go out braless... i'm a B nearly C cup