Guys and girls... like heels or hate em?

girls do u like wearing heels guys do you like girls in heels?

Updates:
my own opinion?
positices of heels - look great, make me taller,
negatives - hurt feet, cost more than flats

srsly I like looking tall and being up on my toes is cool

0|0
20|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 3 inch heels, any more than that you start looking like a working girl, any less makes me wonder, why wear them and not flats? But, I do feel a little guilty if a woman wears them for me, though. I know it's pretty damn painful to wear. So the last time a someone wore heels for me I rubbed her feet for like 10 minutes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I love seeing girls in heels. Not all heels look attractive to me though. That includes type and height. But don't wear them too often because saving your legs is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but if they are already tall over 5'7 whats the point in 6 inch heals then?

1|0
    0|0
  • Most men I know care very little about what shoes women are wearing, myself among them. Most women I know are much more concerned about their shoes and other women's shoes than men are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like them at all. This is about the limit. productshots3.modcloth.net/.../...03b64ac79ef3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the way they look but darn they hurt so much. How does anyone go clubbing with those things on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the look of women in heels. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • dislike 👎

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look nice on women but they have to know how to walk in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girsl to be shorter than me so...

0|0
    0|0
  • either way

0|0
    0|0
  • it depend if u are short it's ok i like it but if u are tall no thanks i don't like u to be taller then me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall and short girls should not wear heels in my opinion they look much better with flats, but they look hot on average height girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love girls on heels, wearing jeans. (Only if they know how to walk.)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes like :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I hate heels for a few reasons - I'm already super tall and I don't want to be any taller. My feet are flat and big so they don't fit in stiletto heels comfortably. And when I find something that fits they're too expensive.

The only pro I can see is that they look sexy, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah heels are hawt,,, but not practical
    37.media.tumblr.com/...m3h0e6LJkH1r3ipg7o1_500.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be taller Wear platform shoes it's better for your feet and back. Heels fuck up your body.

I don't like wearing heels. They are unhealthy and I think it's messed up that they were designed for women in the first place. Back in the day they made them so awkward and narrow that women couldn't walk without strings or the aid of men.

I think it's naive for women to think they area empowering. the purpose was the opposite and they weaken your body in the long run and constrict movemet in the short run. If that's power then probbaly should reavaluate some things.

I also think they look not great most of the time. But it's just not what I'm used to. for , people, who like them I guess they look attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels look great on me and I like how they look like, only... they are super UNCOMFORTABLE, always look way to formal and can't go to school with them, not warm enough to wear besides summer, i have nothing to wear them with.
    The uncomfortable part is the most important for me why not to wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing heels, as much as wearing flats. It depended on the occasion. But you can wear heels with jeans, with dresses, with skirts. They're very versatile. And you really look sexy in heels. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys have foot problems, they buy new shoes. When girls have foot problems, they get foot surgery and keep their shoes. I think it's ridiculous if the shoes are hurting your feet. Their are reasonably comfortable heels out their so girls should find them and stop hurting themselves trying to be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but sometimes gotta look good, worry about pain n shit later!! ha

• I wear heels all the time. But I don't buy painful heels just because. I wait and find the right ones.

• they hurt. and are terrible for your knees. but i like wearing them sparingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like heels because they make me taller, feel sexy and like I have power. Yes, they hurt. But I'll accept the pain if I feel like a boss ass bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear heels on a daily basis but I love wearing them for special occasions. On a daily basis I wear flats

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that they make me look taller but that's it. They're super uncomfortable and I can hardly walk in them, so I hardly ever wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine. Still, I rather wearing my pretty tennis shoes x)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing heels! It makes me look too high and I can't have fun.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm already 5'10 and don't need them. But sometimes i wear heels (2 inch) on special occasions.

• dont like but would wear if need

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing them when dancing Latin ballroom but am a completely hopeless when it comes to walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels!!! I'm only 5"3 or 5"2 so makes me feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ok, but I don't wear them every time I go out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the way I look in them. How i feel? Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing them, specially with my crossdressing husband

0|0
    0|0
  • Hurts my feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. My bf says u look hot n sexy in heels

0|0
    0|0