I admit it... I am a girly girl... I fit the stereotype of being a shoe lover but I have a head in my brain. Any fellow shoe lovers here?

When I say shoe lover, it is downright sinful how many pairs of heels I have... a girl can never have too many shoes, right? Right? :)

"brain in my head" (sorry... proof reading was never a strong suit in college)
I'm sorry for the faux pas... Im brand new to the site and got excited to post some questions... give a girl a break! GEEZ!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• " I have a head in my brain"

Oh honey...

• 0|0
  • I have uh... 5 pairs of shoes , you're looking at 4 of them , my dress shoes is tucked away somewhere lol
    http://i.imgur.com/S3IwNxE.jpg
    Sandals for walking around indoors.
    Desert boots for when I'm feeling British.
    Sneakers for when I'm active.
    Boots for when shit hits the fan.

• we would so not get along! :) thanks for sharing...

• i have. didn't scare me one bit. just another thing we had in common. I enjoyed that about him.

• and having a head in your brain presumably lol

• Reading everything here really boosted my mood. Ah, thanks everyone.
    What's the question here? If there are other girls who love shoes? I thought all girls in this world had a thing for shoes. Sometimes I think girls take it too far (over obsessed) but I can understand.

• I am a shoe lover. I have at least 20 pairs which is a lot for a guy.

I also love Elizabeth Shue

• lmao head in my brain... ur a special kind aren't you? XD

• Well your pretty at least

• I'm sure your husband loves that you have so many

• Subtle. but Not married.

• Nice redemption buddy! Sorry if I snapped... I like the picture but sometimes still a sore subject

• Sorry. It is a good picture

• I thought the mistake was an intentional joke! To me, shoes are just something I put on my hands.

• While I'm not a shoe LOVER, I do have my shoes I like. But yes, I agree, a girl can never have too many shoes. If I know women...

What Girls Said 8

• You have a head in your brain? Me too!

(sorry, you never get away with stuff like this on here. Prepare thyself.)

• not sure if you did that on purpose but one cannot have a head in ones brain... it is the opposite haha. But ya I like shoes.

• Oh lord lol Mee I love buying shoes.. Its my go to thing other than hair products & perfume. Shoes to match each outfit haha. I wouldn't say im a girly girl though more like an in between

• xD you poor girl, you just screwed yourself big time with that title mess up. Your reputation on G@G is ruined.
    And no I am not a shoe lover really.

• ill live but thanks for pointing it out for the 70th time. thanks sister.

• I love shoes…boots, sandals, heels (even though I can't walk in them 😓 they still look cute), even tennis shoes. I love em all!!!

• hey sweetie!! heels take pratice. You're only 16... you still have plenty of time to master those glorious suckers!

• I'm working on it but when you live in a corn field there aren't many occasions to wear them. And I love the ones in your pic by the way!!

• thank you hon! that is my favorite style, color, and brand to wear.

• this question has a good aesthetic I think

• Any shoe lovers here? Yeah, me :D

• all right... another shoe sister!!
      I tried following you but I can't! BOO! :(

• Shoes
      high heels
      Sandals 👡
      And so on

And you?,

• id say 85% heels if not more. all closed toed. this girl loves her some pointy toed stilettos

• I have loads! I love my shoes, nobody can take that from me.