Are you actively chasing your dreams or are you stuck in complacency of self imprisonment of the mind?

I'm actively doing everything in my power to achieve my dreams. I love the grind, the hustle and the persistence of going all in. Currently setting up all my ducks in a row so I can hit the ground running at full speed. Transitioning to living in LA shouldn't be bad. I will have 6 months to a years worth of rent and living expenses saved so I can just focus on breaking into the industry. Tell me if you are going after your goals in life or are you afraid of your own potential.

• I am pursuing my dreams!
  • My life is too hard to pursue my dreams...
  • I'm just lazy and complacent with my life...

Most Helpful Girl

• I am pursuing my dream but I'm not very active about it just because I'm in that child to adult transition stage and finding motivation is hard sometimes because I feel like my life has no direction like it did a year or two ago.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• GO ALL IN DAWG!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF AND GO UP UP AND AWAY INTO THE STARSSS!!

• I'm kind of stuck in limbo between the two. I certainly have ambition and potential, I'm just a naturally indecisive person so I'm not sure which aspiration to pursue. That being said, I have gone all in and it's been a blast. I'm just trying to figure out where I want to go next. I think that I have too many different outlets sometimes and too many dreams.

• Whichever one seems the most outlandish to accomplish to you. That's the one to go for. Remember it takes persistence and commitment. If you fail 9 times out of 10. You still would have succeeded.

• We all have our journey. Best of luck to you in yours.

• Best of luck to you too!

• Ya I agree with that. I hear LA is a concrete jungle of crap though...