If you had 35K what vehicle would you buy?

Some popular vehicles under 35K. Toyota Camry/Corolla/yaris/Prius/Tacoma/4Runner- Nissan Maxima, Altima, Leaf/Xterra- Jeep Wrangler/Cherokee/Liberty- Ford Mustang, Focus ST, Fiesta ST, Escape- Fiat 500 Abarth- Volkswagen Beetle, Golf, Jetta- Subaru BRZ, WRX, Audi S3, etc. These are just some examples. What would you buy with your 35K? Would you buy an inexpensive car let's say around 20K and pocket the rest? 2dr base Wrangler, Fiat 500, Beetle, Carolla, etc can be had for around 20K...

Updates:
I'm surprise no one has mentioned the Kia Soul by now. At under 20k its a nice car...

0|0
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmm... no, nit a car.. A HARLEY DAVIDSON BIkE !!!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Shoes and i'd keep the rest of the money haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a slightly used Ford Explorer or Jeep Wrangler...

0|1
    0|0
  • Toyota corolla or the Prius.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like your style. Very economical, that says a lot of your personality.

• Show All
    • yea having something gas efficient is definitely a good thing when driving long distance. Although Im pretty sure some Honda trucks get good milage.

• Yes but when I say trucks I mean big American trucks. Dodge Ram or F-150 lifted (Toyota Tundra TRD Pro is nice too). Although, I haven't seen a Honda Ridgeline lifted with 35s yet. Lol. Also Hyundai has a new small fuel efficient crossover truck that is coming out later this year as well.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd buy a truck with a camper on it.

www.glen-l.com/campers/images/importer-lb3.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • if i had 35k then i'd certainly not buy a vehicle... i'd spend them to prostitutes

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably go with another Crown Vic or Grand Marquis. I drive a 2000 Grand Marquis. It's been the most reliable car I have ever had. Either that, or I would have restored a late 70's Early 80's Cadillac Fleetwood as my first car was a 79 Fleetwood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dodge Challenger fully loaded Hemi engine with racing stripes

0|1
    0|0
  • I would buy a 2015 Subaru BRZ

gearheads.org/.../Subaru-BRZ-STI.jpg?34dab0

Fucking look at that shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would hope it has a manual transmission available...

• Show All
    • Actually no, I misspoke, Toyota owns a good chunk of shares from Subaru and also has a contract with them that has allows them to use a Subaru factory and even their workers to build their cars.

www.roadandtrack.com/.../

This should be more helpful than my explanation haha

• Oh OK. Thanks for the insight. I did not know Toyota had stock in Subaru.

• I may be biased, but a slightly used G37. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Subaru wrx sti turbo.
    Fast as shit, manual, decent gas mileage, easy maintenance, great look, reliable.

The only negative is that my insurance would double lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Volkswagen Golf and especially GTI. I really hate Toyota Corolla so I would never buy it

0|1
    0|0
    • Its a good option for a hot hatch. I personally like the exterior look of the Focus ST but the overall build quality of the Golf. I would get the Golf R or Beetle R if I were buying a Volkswagen.

• something used and european.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hybrid Ford Focus is for me because I have good luck with the Focus.

0|1
    0|0
  • a 2015 smart car at aproximately U. S $13,000 and mpg: 34 city/ 38 highway
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUcmCTQKoJA

0|0
    0|1
  • A used Mercedes E350 Bluetech, like a 2012 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2015 Buick LaCrosse.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's like what old people drive... Jk bro I know Buick is trying to step their game up.

• A few of my friends growing up in high school drove Buicks, a bit older models but I think that they are cool cars. Anyone can buy a Buick really you don't have to be old haha

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I would get a Passat for 12k that has 35 thousand miles on it and use the rest for a vacation or save the rest.

0|1
    0|0