Do you think it's normal to wear no underwear in leggings?

Leggings and underwear matching

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No that wouldn't look good just wear "no-show" or "seemless" panties so the pantie lines don't show through. Don't go commando or wear a thong it looks trashy especially in leggings. Also make sure your top is covering your butt in leggings, they're not pants!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• if they are cheap leggings, here's a secret. when you bend over and they stretch they become see through like a pair of tights. question is, how daring are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when you wear leggings underneath clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know, lots of the black dudes I know wear two pairs of underpants and they wear underpants with board shorts when they're swimming too for some reason. People do weird shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ooh that sounds nice :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't sound quite sanitary to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, it's normal to wear leggings with no underwear at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear underwear when I wear leggings. I don't know if it's "normal", but most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember people telling me they do this, but its so uncomfortable when you can just get no-shows or wear a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually treat leggings as my underwear (I wear them under pants for warmth) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it occasionally, but only if I run out of underwear. Honestly I'm more comfortable wearing underwear.

1|0
    0|0