Do you oppose leggings as pants?

Or do you not care? Think it's hot? Looks comfortable?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to but i don't really care anymore. i have a pair of leggings and I've only worn them out in public maybe 3 times. i always wear them with a long shirt or flannel. they're super comfy but i'm too nervous that my underwear is showing or something. haha thats so embarrassing to me. i usually will wear them at home to be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• they are not pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • pants are better... heh

0|0
    0|0
  • First question: yes. Leggings are leggings. Pants are pants. Second question: yes, I don't care. Third question: I suppose they could be hot, if they were in a fire or a dryer. Fourth question: I suppose they look questionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look hot, BUT! there are way too many women out there that should NOT be wearing them. I mean what happened to a good pair of jeans? Nah I'll just go with jazzercize attire out in public, it's just as classy... (said nobody)

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Tights are better than leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are not pants. They are more like tights.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Leggings are not pants. They are just leggings. I think that it's okay to wear them as long as something is covering your bum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings as pants only works if you're wearing a long oversized shirt or sweatshirt with them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing leggings but only with long blouses that doesn't show what is not appropriate to be shown lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear leggings at home. I don't feel comfortable wearing them outside. That is just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are NOT pants; the shirt better cover your ass!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate when girls wear leggings as pants. They are not pants!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I wore leggings I feel that I m wearing nothing below

0|0
    0|0