Guys (and girls) what would you think of the skimpily dressed young woman and the sophisticated young woman?

Two 18 year old young women are walking in the city. Both take care of their bodies. One is wearing short shorts that show her butt. The other one is a very sophisticated young woman, wearing milk braids, a gentle orangey-red or pink lipstick, with high heels, a vintage glamourous dress and a pashmina which she wears like a movie star. She walks with elegance and confidence. Which on e would you find more attractive, and which one would grab your attention most and what would you think of either girls?

• The sophisticated young woman
  • The skimpily dressed young woman

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a skimpy outfit will attract a lot more attention than dressing sophisticated. I really don't see a problem with either outfit. For me it depends more on the event she wears it to. There are times when one outfit might be out of place, and the other might be a more appropriate choice. If I am going out to have fun, a woman dressed like a movie star would be over dressed, and if it is a formal occasion a woman showing her butt checks would be inappropriate.

What Guys Said 8

• The one with the most intelligence, the most confidence, the most originality.

• Lovely :)

• Yes, girls that just do as they are told aren't very interesting. Unless they are doing as I tell them. That's interesting.

• I would feel like the sophisticated one wouldn't be as sporty or as adventurous.
    Plus I don't dress up usually, so it's more a question of compatibile lifestyles.
    It just depends how approachable and down to earth either one seems.
    The sophisticated one would draw more attention, simply because you don't see sophisticated girls as often.

• I may stare at the skimpy clad one more, and go out for that one depending on what the instance is when meeting her (a club etc.). But I would actually treat the other one more equally and politely... oh the strange sexist things I have and am working on...

• "One is wearing short shorts that show her butt." <---- her. i don't like classy looks

• I love sophisticated women because they dress appropriately. That show them that they keep their bodies sacred because that is what women should do until they marry the man that God has chosen for them.

• Not a fan of makeup, but the sophisticated one 100%.

• I would think they both live in New York, during the summer. That sounds like girls from Manhattan or Brooklyn (maybe) in the middle of summer. Not dead winter like it is right now. There is 4 feet of snow where I live right now and I would imagine it's the same there in NY

• Skimpily dressed and sophisticated aren't mutually exclusive.

• Yes they are

• (On this forum) and this is an objective observation, I personally don't hold prejudice towards either.

• Well very few can pull it off (or more like are allowed to pull it off). Mostly artists and celebrities. But also, for example, I've seen a few businesswomen showing a lot of cleavage. And the best example is women at the beach in bikinis, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd think one is skimpy, and one is sophisticated. I don't care enough to develop judgements any less basic than that.

• I don't judge people on what they wear, i judge on personality.

• It's funny because a lot of guys on this site say why do girls always go for the bad guys but the guys here themselves would want a skimpily dressed girl. Maybe they answered their own question

• XD hahaha good observation

• I don't see how a guy being physically attracted to the female body, and a woman being attracted to a man that has a bad boy personality are the same thing.

• Maybe if you looked in Depth you would see @heavensgift2girls

Lol ur username

• You obviously tried to give the second one a good impression with those adjectives

• I don't really know how to describe a promiscuously dressed woman without getting attacked for "shaming" her when my intention is just being honest.

• It's okay, just saying the opinions you get on here might not be reliable since you didn't describe it fairly.

• Fair enough, I agree. Thanks.