Biracial straightening hair?

So I'm mixed with black and white and Indian and when I straighten my hair it's tends to poof up and get curly and it doesn't stay straight or like silky.. Any good straightening products? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• It's important after heating and bending anything to cool it fast right after. Maybe use cold air setting from your hair dryer immediately after straightening it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Olive oil hair lotion partnered with a good flat iron does wonders

• Keratin treatment are the way to go!! No more frizz, no more straightening your hair. Once you get out of the shower your hair dries silky smooth and straight. This is not like a hair perm becuase this treatment adds nutrients to your hair making it healthy and frizz free. They are truly amazing!

• Good old fashioned grease. Like blue magic. I use it before blow drying and flat ironing.

• Put conditioner in your hair when you get out of the shower then blow dry it and then straighten it