Does it matter if its her real hair or not?

I myself am a black woman and I wear weaves, wigs, etc. There are times when I do wear my real hair and there are times I wear the fake. My dad and other boyfriends I've had HATE fake hair. I currently have a date with a guy this weekend and I told him when we met that it wasn't my hair and that I do wear my hair. He said that he loves natural hair and just hair period, but nothing fake. I intend on wearing my hair for the date but what does it matter if my hair is real or not as long as it looks nice?!

• I would date a woman with fake hair
  • She has to have her real hair, I can't stand weaves
  • It doesn't really matter to me as long as it looks good!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your guy shouldn't care at all if your hair is real or not, he should love you for you no matter what kind of hair your sporting. it's ridiculous that he should hold your hair styles against you! wear your hair however you want it and if he can't deal with that then he's not worth your time

What Guys Said 2

• I voted C.

Although yes, I do prefer that women have their real hair, as long as it's not "obvious" fake.

I think black women should be more proud of their own hair instead of trying to wear it long like women in magazines. I'm not trying to be racist when I say that. It's a significant part of African women that makes them black yet they hardly ever wear their natural hair proudly.

I much rather go out with a black woman who has her own natural hair in her natural style than one who wears it fake.

• Doesn't matter to me in the least. Its honestly kind of sexy when a girl changes her hair style a lot. My last girlfriend was black and I loved when she got a new weave (not so much when I had to pay for it haha). Not sure if I would like a wig. I'm not sure why, but I wouldn't really like it if my girlfriends hair could come off. Weaves are fine though. The only downside is guys generally like to run their hands through a girls hair.

• PS. Iridescent's right. You are hot! So you're def doing something right! Haha

• Sorry it took me so long to reply to this, but thanks Jon! :)

What Girls Said 2

• As long as it looks good, they don't care. Men SAY that, but how many of them love Beyonce, Amerie, Gabrielle Union, etc.? They all have fake hair! Or if 2 girls are walking down the street, one with a TWA (teeny weeny afro) and another with Beyonce hair - guess which one will get looked at first!

That's why I don't even have hair conversations with guys because what they claim to prefer and what they actually do prefer are often not the same lol

• You are GORGEOUS and he should be happy to be having a date with you. The hair doesn't matter one bit!