I'm an Irish man and I have always found wen I was abroad that a lot of girls showed a lot of interested in me I'm not ugly but I'm no brad pit ha .

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be because of the accent ^^. Many girls immediately like an accent, or it could be the simple fact that you're from another place which could make you more intriguing. Orrrr maybe you are just that amazing all on your own =P

I've found that a lot of people in the US (this is just a broad generalization) like blonde hair and blue eyes while say in Sweden they aspire for a child with dark hair and eyes. It is just they want something different, something they don't see everyday. My mom has dark curly hair and dark eyes and once she went to Sweden the guys there were all over her because she was different than the other girls. So, I hope I helped you out in some way! =]

What Girls Said 4

• Its probably because of the relaxed and friendly attitude many Irish men have. They also, many times, dont cheat on women as much or go for only looks. Women are treated like eye candy in the US and thrown out like trash if they age a day. No respect there. :/

• The accent helps.

• Its because you're exotic...plus they like your accent.

• Sexy Voices. Plus the thought in the back of their head that you could take them away to a cottage in Ireland.

What Guys Said 0