Unsatisfied with following trends?

I hate 'trends'. They take away our individuality and cause others to judge us. My opinion is that everyone should set there own trend and use clothes for what they r intended for: self expression. Also i think just doing what everyone else is doing is cowardly. Thoughts and opinions please?

• i follow trends
  • i decide for myself
y'all my kinda people!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate trends especially men's fashion,

It's annoying to see guys wearing denim leggings or those Harlem yoga pants acting gangsta

dont like seeing guys in tights and skinnies with male camel toes
    If they're going to follow women's pants they might as well go into skirts and butt shorts too

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care what others think about me and wish more people could be the same

• Hell yeah, I've been preaching and doing this for the longest and I get called arrogant because Idgaf about what Hollywood says/does. I'd say you're on the right path, never compromise who you are, love yourself, and filler out people who don't like you for you.

• I don't have cable, don't listen to radio, don't read magazines. I couldn't follow trends even if I wanted to cause I don't know what they are.

• Some of the least trendiest things are best looking, so wear what YOU want and not what people want you to wear.

• Well it must be tasteful. I don't follow trends, but on the outside I wear what is acceptable. BUT I wear what I want to wear when im at home.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like the current style and am not a fan of trends as well. I like to put my own twist on things if it is actually a trend I like, but if I don't like it I don't bother with it. It is sad how much people do follow trends. Everyone is original, but many choose not to exercise that.

• I always wear what I like. I combine trends, subcultures related styles and retro styles. I dislike looking like everyone else.

• I decide for myself and if I find out it's trendy im like... aww man I thought I just thought that up myself lol