What do girls find least attractive in a guy's physical appearance?

I know physical appearance isn't as important to a girl, but if you had to choose one thing what would it be? If it's not the list that's okay.

• Too skinny
    5% (1)10% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Too fat
    26% (5)30% (3)28% (8)Vote
  • Acne / bad skin
    42% (8)20% (2)34% (10)Vote
  • Too short
    16% (3)0% (0)10% (3)Vote
  • Unflattering or not stylish clothing and hair
    11% (2)40% (4)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I just don't want too fat or acne, but I'm pretty noncaring lol Just as long as he's not ugly, lol

But If I like someones Personality, It's weird but its like, automatic for me to love him whether or not I'd like his appearence if I just saw him on the street. :) But I'm not big on looks anyways its just like a plus =] So don't worry guys there are girls who don't care about appearence soo much lol And everyone is beautiful in their own ways, I know it sounds like I'm all like your mom or something but its true =]

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like em too fat, or too skinny. Baby fat ain't too bad, so I can over look that. Acne is a turn off for me too. It depends how much acne they have. With style, it really doesn't matter does it? I mean... When I like a guy, I'm not really gonna be thinking of him with clothing on ;D (The one thing I hate tho, is when I am checking out a guy head to toe, and I realize that they are wearing nasty sandals).

1|1
    0|0
  • definitely too fat. acne sounds bad too but I have some too still [though it usually doesn't look like it cause I wear good cover up] and I've been attracted to guys despite their breakouts - it's usually their face and body shape and hairstyle that physically attracts me.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of cover-up do you use? I'm always looking for a good brand =)

• I usually use both mineral make up and liquid make up [to hide spots more.] right now I'm using Revlon Colorstay mineral foundation and Ulta Fab Face foundation.

• there a few for me.

too skinny, too tall, and acne are all huge turn-offs

1|1
    0|0
  • these questions make me sound so shallow... :(

too fat, : P or too short... because I'm tall and thin I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think physical appearance is important, because it shows that the person cares about themselves. Over weight is unattractive because it is unhealthy. I don't need a guy to be muscular or anything, but if they are at an unhealthy weight, I find that very unattractive because it simply means they are lazy and don't care about their health.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate ugly teeth. They don't have to be perfect, but yellow or crooked teeth are unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think the hair and clothing choices can make or break a person. you could be absolutely drop dead gorgeous but if you're not wearing something that is right for you then you can look awful.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably not on purposely messy hair

0|1
    1|0
  • greasy hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Too skinny and long fingernails...ew.

0|1
    1|0
  • Being overweight is unattractive, sure, but sometimes I find heavy guys really adorable, like big teddy bears. I'd have to say the biggest turn off to me is definitely acne. I keep my skin nice -- I do not want to get in close to a face full of someone's pimples. I know no one's perfect, I'm sure as hell not, but if a guy's got big bumps all over his face and neck it's just an instant deal breaker for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think physical appearance is just as important to girls. If I had to choose one thing it would be too fat.

2|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't like weight. I like skinny guys and sometimes muscular guys.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.