How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I take long showers so that's about a half hour. Then 30-45 minutes or so on hair. Then about an hour or maybe an hour and a half in makeup. So altogether 2-3 hours depending on the day. I'm procrastinating on this as we speak lol

What about you? I envy those who just finger comb their hair or smack on some lip gloss and are good to go:x

• Under 30 minutes
  • 30-60 minutes
  • 1-2 hours
  • 2-3 hours
  • Above 3 hours

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was going to shower shave get hair the way I want it would probably take 45-50 minutes.

But that's not a normal thing for me to do. I shave a few times a week and more often in the evening. I mainly shower post workout. When I do I towel dry and comb my hair with gel then leave. An hour or so later when it's dried I comb the gel out and add a pomade or something.

So basically I don't do everything at once and I let some things happen via time rather then sitting there trying to blow dry it a certain way.

What Guys Said 21

• Well it takes me about 20mins tops to do everything and get ready and be good to go, then 10mins to eat and, finally, 30minutes to put into words what I spent the previous 30minutes thinking up that's something good enough to send to @soccerchick4eva to put a smile on her face before my day starts :D <3

• 30 minutes to lie on the bed , contemplating about life.
    5 minutes to get out of the house from bed lol

• OMG. I take 10 minutes to brush my teeth, do my hair, and clean my face. 20-30 minutes to make and eat breakfast depending on what it is. And 10 minutes to get dressed.
    Total: About 40-50 minutes.

• Well I wake up at 6:30. Then I lie in bed about 10 min. When I finally get out of bed and get dressed I have my breakfast. It takes around 30 min. Then I dump all the thing I ate the previous day and it takes from 10 to 20 min (I usually play with my phone while doing it :D). After that I clean my face and brush teeth. It takes about 5 min. Finally I'm ready to go to school at around 7:40 or if I'm really fast 7:30. And it only takes 5 min to go to school :D

• From about 15min, up to an hour+

Depending on what I'm doing
    for the day. ^.^

• The girls who take the longest are usually the prettiest. I'm tired of going on dates with girls only to realize I put in more effort to look good than they did.

• If I hustle and don't care too much then about 15 minutes

• Could be under 15 or even under 20 in extreme cases I suppose. But it's always under 30 minutes tops.

• I really hate having to rush to get out of the house, so i usually try and take it easy in the mornings. But that occasionally gets messed up because of my habit of taking long showers.

• I can get ready in half hour, but like you, I love long showers and taking my time so usually like an hour or so.

• You gotta dress to impress

• if already shaved and brushed teeth, then shower ( 10 min if im in a hurry) the get dressed (5 -10 min) shaving takes a good 15-20 min depending how long its been the last time i shaved

• 10 minutes. or 20 minutes with shower

• Get dressed, take a shit, shave, shower. 45 minutes

Breakfast 30 minutes to prepare and eat, I always need a hearty breakfast in the morning.

• For what? I usually don't have anything to get ready for, as I'm heading to bed at that time.

• When your as beautiful as me you wake up ready!!!

• It is under 15 minutes unless I m need to give myself a crew cut.

• Exactly 45 mins! :)

• The other day I got out the door in 10 minutes which included shaving my face, showering, ironing a wrinkly cotton dress shirt, brushing my teeth, getting fulled dress with a tie, and grabbing everything I needed for the day. I usually take a little longer, but 10 minutes is possible.

• under 10 minutes unless i wear guyliner and glitter then it takes and hour to look fabulous.

• Doesn't that feel like your wasting your day away?

What Girls Said 19

• I get up, drink 2 litres of water so I won't have to buy water when I get to school (which costs almost as much as food), eat breakfast which usually takes 4-6 minutes, pack my bags and belongings which takes 2 minutes and I'm out the door. I prepare my clothes the night before so I won't have to waste time looking thorough my wardrobe for things to wear.

• Voted B. I have my morning routine and within 45 minutes I can be ready most days. That includes shower + breakfast+hair, makeup

• It depends. Usually 15-20 minutes. I skip breakfast.

• How could anyone need that much time on a regular bases? haha When I had long hair it still only took me around an hour to get ready... mind you I don't see the point in getting my hair all fancy for school everyday. :p A shower and breakfast take up most of my time.

• Ermagrd girl long hair takes so long to dry, tho I've been putting more time into hair care lately then I used to.

• I have extremely thick hair and when it was long it was kinda hard but I find it goes faster if I flip my hair upside down and dry it that way. Plus it would give my hair some volume.

• That's exactly what I do too lol! But then it takes me forever to brush detangle and style and if I'm using a flat iron it'll take all day.

But some days I'm just like idgaf and just dry it without styling which looks hella ratchet lmao

• On days when I wash my hair or shave my legs it probably takes like an hour and a half to get going but other days it only takes 45-ish minutes.

• 10 mins to brush my teeth, 15 mins to shower, 15-20 mins to get dressed and be ready. And I don't eat breakfast at home most times, i reach to work and buy something at a coffee shop as i usually to reach to work 30 mins earlier.

In total: 40-45 mins to get ready for work and when getting ready to go out 1 hr and 15 mins or even 45 mins.

• A, and sometimes B.
    Damn - that's a long time to get ready. Do you realize you're losing so much time out of your life just for that?
    Good God!

• Not really because I have more fun in life if I'm prettier and more confident. Plus I barely sleep

• Insomniac I guess

• Damn...
      If I couldn't sleep I'd probably spend a lot more time on getting ready too - and reading and catching up on shows... That wouldn't be so bad. =)

• A little over an hour. I'm a really slow mover.

• It takes me 0 amount of time :P I dont shower in the morning, or brush my teeth in the morning, etc. I don't do anything to my hair, or wear any makeup, or anything. It takes me only as long as it takes me to button my shirt :)

• i take showers at night (without washing hair about 40ー60minutes) so it takes me around 30-40 minutes in the morning

• Usually about an hour. I normally shower the night before. Believe it or not , my hair is easier to straighten and looks better when I do.

• I shower at night most of the time, so that cuts away some time. But I take about 10 minutes to find something to wear/get dressed, 10-15 minutes to do my makeup, and 5-10 minutes to brush my teeth and straighten my hair. So I can start this routine around 7:20 am and be off to wherever I need to be at 8.

• Wow that's a long time. shower takes me 15 hair takes me 10 and makeup takes me 20 plus other stuff takes me 20 so it usually takes me around an hour

• Every morning im stuck between 30 mins of extra sleep or looking pretty.
    Sleep wins :(

• 1-2 hours :D taking a shower, making and having breakfast, then wearing makeups and clothes lol

• 30-45 mins to get fully ready ahah :)

• 15 without breakfast, 30 with it.

• 2 hours i think. i'm very sluggish

• definitely under 30 mins lol. if i'm getting ready to go somewhere i'll brush my teeth and get dressed. thats about 7 minutes. if i wanna put on mascara thats about 3 extra minutes. if i wanna do my hair, itll take about 20 minutes. so.. roughly 30 minutes, but thats only if i'm getting fancy. i hardly do my hair. i don't ever use a lot of heat on it. i often brush it and throw it up in a bun/ponytail. on an average day it'll take me 10 mins from the time i get up to the time i walk out the door.