Blondes or brunettes?

recently dyed my hair dark cos it was damaged from all the blonde dye,everyone says it suits me but I was blonde for 5 years and miss it :( what's your preferences looks wise on girls hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys prefer brunettes, and you'd know that if you used the search bar rather than asking this question that's be asked 10000000000000 times.

What Guys Said 1

• I despise how everyone asks that question as if those are the only two options. Especially since the best, in my opinion, redheads are always left out. So neither.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys have different preferences in terms of hair color, so there is no one answer you're going to get here. But I don't think ANYONE is going to like damaged hair. So even though you miss being blonde, it's probably for the best if it was killing your hair. You don't want to end up bald, after all; it's a pretty hard look to pull off.