Would you wear these shorts?

1. Would you wear these shorts? Do they look good?

2. Do think she looks good in these shorts? She's a model in Cincinnati and I think she looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQshBy_xxs

@Stacyzee Lol I can imagine the attention you got.
@Tokana Hilarious answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have those exact shorts and the attention I got from it... was nuts!

• Is your butt the same size as hers?

• I wonder how much her butt weighs? Lol.

• 40 lbs lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• dat ass!! LOL.. no seriously.. they look fine.. go for it babe

• I would wear then

I dont like how they look on her

• I like these I have a small waist and big bum so I think they suit that kind of figure. She has an amazing body 👌

• I don't like high wasted shorts, I don't like the "hanging cheeks" look, and I don't find her body appealing. You and your fetish lol

Verdict: 1. No and 2. No

• I'd wear a pair of those, my bunz are a lot smaller than hers though. But I guess they look ok on her.

• They make her ass look enormous. I would not wear them.

She's using old jeans to make jeans shorts and tells people not to worry as they won't look like old jeans...

Yeah... Yeah they will.

• I've seen her in person. She DOES have a huge ass, it's not just the shorts. But she is a little "fatter" in person, she has a bit of a belly on her (you can't tell in the video. Afterall, it IS an edited video.)

• Really? I have spoken to some people from the United Kingdom and they told me that big butts are a trend over there too. These people are in their 20's though.

I also heard a girl with a slim waist and big ass is rare in the UK though.

• I don't know. No men i know seem to think that but then again trying to copy the americans seems to be a hideous trend right now so maybe im wrong.

• Yeah I would. She makes them look good though..

• Yeah I have several pairs of high waisted shorts. I don't wear them because I don't ill my thighs, so I bought them in a smaller size so it forces me to lose weight

• Shorts are cute. They look good. She has a cute shape

• I don't like the high waisted look but she does look great in them! I'm so sick of seeing stick thin girls wearing these type of shorts!

• Are you putting a certain body type down? lol

• I think her butt is hanging out but overall they look cute. The only thing that annoyed me was the strutting and posing throughout the entire video

• Here is a little background information: Olivia (the girl in this video) is a "tease" model. She purposely does these videos for money, by teasing men in the videos. She gets paid around $5,000 per video. I don't know about you, but I would strut and pose around in a video for that much money... lol.

• That makes sense. So would I haha

• I would rather just buy high waisted shorts at the mall..

Because I'm not good at making and creating things and I would probably just give up.

• no, i don't like high waisted shorts.

• 1. Yes
    2. She looks ok

• I would not wear it.

• I'd totally! And thanks for posting this!

• I don't like high waisted shorts and I don't wear those kind of shorts because I would feel a bit uncomfortable to those kinda shorts

• I'd wear em' & she looks good

• Yeah they're wicked cute. I love high waisted shorts.

• No, it's way too short for me.

• I love high waisted and I love her body.

• Definitely! They look a little big for me though :P

• I still can't believe that an actual director was involved in the making of this crappy video.
    I wouldn't wear them and she doesn't look any good in them.

• Why don't you think she looks good in them?

• She's 5'6(average height for girls in our age group) and 170lbs. The only reason she weighs so much is because of her butt.

• I don't understand the imperial system and don't honestly care about her (gigantic) size.

• High waisted shorts are cute, but the ones that show your ass just give off the wrong impression.

• Omg I just watched this video 3 times today. Weird. I didn't know she was a model though?

• You saw it BEFORE I posted it?

And, yes, she's a plus size model located in Cincinnati. I live about a half-hour drive from her too!

• Would you agree she has a nice body?

• Normally I would but her butt is kinda large. I don't know about those shorts. She does look good in those burgundy leggings though.

What Guys Said 8

• You have one hell of a big ass fetish.

• I can't help myself. It's been a fetish of mine since I was about ten years old. I'm literally obsessed with big asses lol.

• man this girl is... HOT

do we know her height and weight? or her feet size?

• According to Indosplace. com (the curvy model website), she's 5'6, 170lbs. It doesn't say how big her feet are.

• That's a good looking woman. :-D

Would I wear that style of shorts? Nope not for me. :-P

• Damn that's a sizable ass!

• Y do u keep posting this lady every time u post something its her in it?

• I like girls in shorts, but this girl on the video looks a bit overweight for my taste.

• They look ok. I don't think she looks good in them but that's because Im not attracted to women that big

• Way too much ass there, she needs to hide it not flaunt it

• Ah... your generation likes the small and flat butts.

• Well speaking biologically estrogen directs fat to the ass, it is a feminine trait... why would a female ass be the same size as a guys?

• Testosterone directs fat to the stomach in males yet women want to see abs.. another double standard? @beenwaiting