If the opposite sex said you look distinctive , is this good or bad?

A girl said I look distinctive is this good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very good.

• why is it good

• Tbh I think you look like the cheeky chappy type, like a real lad lol. You are good looking though.

• thanks that realy means a lot to me xx

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he is telling you you're classy.

• If I called someone distinctive it would mean unique, don't look like anyone else.. But that's the general definition if I just told a friend that, if it was someone who is a bit more than a friend it would mean "sexier than everyone else in the room".

What Guys Said 2

• Haha, can swing both ways.

But it is usually a good thing. Typically if a girl is saying it, it's a less-direct way of saying "I like you, please ask me out." Not always. But you should consider it a green-light to promptly try something with her.

• It is excellent

• Because there is something distinctive or remarkable about your appearance that strongly registered in her memory... It is said that people often find people who have something distinctive to be more attractive (I forgot where I read that but I read it somewhere).

• Ok thanks mate