How many of your panties are sexy?

Go to your underwear drawer and count how many of your panties are sexy. Sexy panties include thongs, boyshorts, hipsters, and string bikinis. In other words, what you wear when you want to look and feel sexy. Anything where the fabric around the hips is more than just a string or strap doesn't count and string bikinis that are just solid colors with no decorations don't count.

• All my panties but one (or less) are sexy.
  • More than half are sexy.
  • Less than half.
  • One or none pairs.
  • I don't have any panties.

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah. 98% of my panties are sexy. its the best way to go. I love just wearing bras and panties around the house. :)

• That's me exactly. Wearing a bra and panties is perfect comfort for me. So I make sure they look good.

What Guys Said 4

• I've just now returned from my underwear drawer, and I'm thrilled to report that ALL of my panties are fabulously sexy. As all of my panties are black in color, none ever show skid marks, nor unsightly stains brought about by any other form of bodily seepage, and thus a continual high sexy rating is always assured! I'm presently searching for a black thong, but they appear to be hard to come by. Maybe a brown one would bear up as well. Thanks for askin!

• Are you being serious or sarcastic? Because I really can't tell.

• LOL! Sometimes it's hard tellin' I guess. Nah, no panties for me! I get a little bored, and sometimes I just can't resist. ; - )

• Hmmm, I don't think men's boxers are too sexy.

• I've got a few thongs, and some boyshorts. Nothing too fancy; my boyshorts are a close fitting black and most of my thongs are black (besides one that's greenish), and that's pretty much all I've got in the department of sexy panties. I just wear average undies most of the time, except for days I eithe rjust feel like wearing a thong or my boyshorts or I'm going out with my lady.

• this oughta be interesting

What Girls Said 10

• All of them.Ive got heaps of different stockings,suspender belts,corsets,body stockings,teddys,basques and bustiers,you name it I got it.I love sexy underware and I won't wear anything else ;o)

• Most of mine are what you would call sexy.Don't forget about crotchless panties,either.Those are probably some of my favorite.Aside from sexy panties,I'm a big hosiery freak,so I also have lots of pantyhose(some are crotchless,too!),body stockings,and lots of nylon stockings and the garters and garter belts to go along with them.I also love corsets,basques and bustiers.Give me me the retro look anytime.

• You said boyshorts and hipsters, but nothing where the fabric around the hips is more than just a string or strap--that rules out most boyshorts and hipsters.

• Right, I was meaning briefs like that. boyshorts are an exception.

• Boi Girl, ya sure know your underwear! Maybe a career in the world of fashion would suit ya. lol

• Lol I think most girls know this stuff

• I would have to say that I only have one or two pairs of plain underwear, the sexy stuff just seems to cry out to me. I love wearing them.

• if thongs are considered sexy, then all of my underwear are sexy...

• More than half...the 20% that are not that sexy are for that time of the month!

• lol more than half.

my boyfriends loves sexy underware

• almost all of the of course :)

• 98% are sexy :)

• Not really any of them. I don't really have a need for sexy panties, I'm not sexually active.