Leggings or jeans?

Do guys prefer leggings or jeans on a girl? Why

• Leggings
    29% (7)61% (14)45% (21)Vote
  • Jeans
    71% (17)39% (9)55% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I prob wear leggings more (including like lululemon ones) but I feel like jeans look like you put more effort into it

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans just look so much classier and more presentable.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• jeans , leggings are for the gym.

2|0
    0|0
  • jeans of course

0|0
    0|0
  • legging look like undergarment to me

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont like leggings because they look slutty and I don't like it when my girl looks even a little bit slutty.

2|0
    2|0
  • 😑 you know there are Jean leggings

1|0
    0|0
    • oh fucking hell , don't point her to the dark side

• Show All
    • Well if you want fashion I'm your guy😊 but before we talk about pants you need a killer top with some dope shoes and depending on the weather short shorts are an option as well as skirts by the way I'm straight

• I only like leggings if the girl covers her ass. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing it all, but I won't take you seriously or like you are slutty. Just throw some shorts on over them, or a skirt. I think it looks way more classy, but being sexy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm okay with leggings as long as you were a shirt that covers the majority of your butt. Other people might not care, but I for one, do not like seeing other girls butts jiggling. Ew.

2|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are slutty? Did I hear something like that? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my comfortableness.
    Nah, I wear leggings. My boyfriend loves when I wear them around the house because he can see my butt. But I wouldn't wear them in public without a top that covers my butt. He would murder me anyway.
    Jeans, well, nice fitting ones, are sexy. He always prefers jeans on me when we go out, and I feel sexy but conservative in them, too. Though he's always said he takes feeling me up in them because he says it feels like he's touching a boy haha. So jeans for public, leggings just for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank God it's just 10-8. Leggings are nice only if wearing a dress or a long shirt on top (or a skirt but I don't really like it that way).

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to wear leggings and yoga pants because they're 200 times more comfortable and I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me right. 20 or less bucks for yoga pants and leggings or 80 bucks for a pair of good jeans? Yoga pants and leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • black leggings!

0|0
    0|0