What does it mean if a guy doesn't look at you when he talks to you?

Today I accidentally sat down at my crush's table this morning , lucky my friend maggie was there so I said "hi maggie" she said "hey girl" I sat down there he was O_O he said "hey" I said "hey " he asked "how are you?" I said "good" he was like "that's good" then we started to talk about the scarlet letter (a book) and he said it was hard to get into at f and he didn't like it . I said it was I pretty good book then my friend said why is every body and his mother wearing white today and I said except for me I'm breaking the trend lol and he looked at me and smiled at me and said yeah expect for ... (enters my name here)

Most Helpful Guy

• He was nervous to talk to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what kind of guy he is. If he's the popular type, then he should be good enough at this stuff that he can look at you. If he's like me, he definitely likes you.

• he likes you,

but obiously he doesn't know how to spark upp a convo... unlesss you started it...

hes shy ...

• i think he probably has a crush on you... sounds like he is right wer you want him, putty in ur hands

What Girls Said 2

• he is the nervous very jumping type.. that's a good thing.. he is not a experienced player guy who wil reach out for your coucie or try to kiss you ( sorry for being so blunt) anyways he seems like a nice guy.. so it means that if you want to persue something with him you will have to make the FIRST MOVE and FIRST EVERYTHING... really up to you.. you have him where you want him... keep it there!

• hmm, sounds like he's into you, but he's shy. get him out his shell by starting small talk and tossing your hair