Is it bad that I never brush my hair?

I've just grown lazy. I always shower right before I go to school or work and I'm in a rush sometimes so I just leave without drying it or brushing it, I towel dry it as much as I can but it's still wet and messy. My mom says it looks bad but I don't know.. I kind of like it that way now.

Most Helpful Guy

• But your hairs are brushed in your pic.. :D

• It was in a bun lol I just put a pic of my hair this morning

• Yup I see... But anyways brush is necessary for your own easiness.. health. Personality.. Soberness..

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it might look bad. But I don't see any health related side-effects.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends. Like for instance people with city hair can get away with that for a whole but straight and wavy it's harder to. You should prob try to comb it out while waching a show or something

• Brushed neat hair gives the impression that you care about your image. Depends on how you want to come off. I don't always brush but gets to a point where ya have to lol

• I haven't brush my hair in over a week, I never really have a problem because my hair is so straight lol but yeah I see what you mean

• if your hair is naturally straight you don't have to.. you can just comb it with your hands. :)