How do you remove your underarm and leg hair?

Some of the people pay attention their out-appearance so I like them so much :) How do you remove your underarm and leg hair? Waxing, epilator, medical gloves or razor? Do red bumps occur after the hair removal? Which one do you advise? THANKS :))

Most Helpful Guy

• (Armpit) (also, I'm a man, I don't do my leg hairs.) Lol

(MEN) You would scissor most of it, keep about 30%.
    Trim it down with an electric Razor til your desired length.

(WOMEN) I'm a bit unsure but I'll shoot anyways.
    Trim it using an electric razor or scissors until you have about 15%-20% of hair left.
    Then, Wax it. I know woman normally do not enjoy the fuzziness of hair <3.
    So Wax should completely take it all off. ^-^.

Red bumps would occur if you have sensitive skin but don't worry, they shouldn't last very long~ :D. (if metal is applied)

xoxox

What Guys Said 4

• Waxing hurts. Razor increase its density. Try hair remover cream (but check it first whether it suits you or not)
    http://www.veet.ie/media/796/Veet_Shower.png
    Good luck

• Yeah thanks but it gives the same consequences with razor blades, it doesn't remove hair well. But thank you anyway :)

• Then waxing is the best alternative. There are some products in the market which combines such creams with waxing for complete satisfaction and minimal pain :)

• I don't remove hair from my legs, but I do use scissors to trim my armpit hair.

• Do not use razor.
    You must use depilatory creams. But it is not as effective as waxing

• with fire.

What Girls Said 9

• Razor but my skin is really sensitive and i get red bumps and my legs especially start to bleed even if i don't get them. To avoid the red bumps don't life your razor. i have found that helps cut down on the irritation.

• Yeah my skin is also sensitive that's why I use epilator deie with massage clips.

• Razor. I exfoliate first (just scrub against the growth direction of the hair with your poofy shower thing/sponge/washcloth) and moisturizer after shaving. I used to get those awful red bumps (especially along the bikini line) but I hardly get them anymore.
    (If it wasn't obvious I shave in the shower.. If you shave outside the shower Always use warm water.)

• I use a razor. I don't have much of a problem with razor burn. It's annoying and the skin stays smooth for less than a day, but it works for me well enough.

• I wax. In my opinion, waxing is the best methode to remove hair, it prevents hair to grow quicker, and hair grows back thinner. As for the underarms waxing prevents dark spots.

• Yeah but it causes the small red bumps.. my mum also does it :/

• For my underarms I never get any redness or red bumps. I rarely get some on my legs. I'm okay with them because on me they don't last long. I don't see them the next day after I've waxed.

• Gonna try epilator in 2 days for my legs, after exfoliating tomorrow to prepare. I'll tell you how it goes but I expect a lot of pain, but 2 weeks with hairless legs will be nice :)

• Woww which brand. do you use? I also use epilator :)) But it hurts my skin cuz I am sensitive. :)

• I use a razor.

• Razor. Underarm area is fool of glands, so is risky. And I get bumps only with waxing or epilator, that's why I don't use them.

• Yeah but razors can also cause the small red bumps that called razorburn... Epilator is good but painful :/

• Waxing is the best way cause it will stay gone for a longer period. But it wil hurt

• Hmm do you use Brazilian wax? How many weeks does it stay smooth?

• 3-4 weeks maybe. But waxing will make the hair weak. So if you do it often your hair will grow back real thin and soft

• Ohh yes, I used to waxed my hair but now I use epilator device so it hurts. Waxing is good, but time is very long if it's 3-4 weeks :) When do hairs grow up from the skin surface slightly? Are your underarms and legs smooth now?

• for under arm and leg hair I just a razor