Do glasses make a person cuter or less cute?

Pick from the poll and comment :)

• Less cute
  • More cute
  • I don't care either way

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Really depend on both glasses and the person. I use mine because I need to, but I can't say I'm really fond of them. I do know some times they look better on me than other times.

• It depends on how the person already looks. Some can look cuter with glasses and some might not.

• Generally speaking it makes them more cute, there are of course exceptions to everything. (:

• Depends on the person wearing them and on the glasses. Some people might look more adorable/cute, and some may look more mature with them.

• Neither for me

• The glasses have to fit your face and style to look good.

• It just emphasizes attractiveness. If ur ugly it makes u more ugly, if ur cute, it makes u more cute

• Depends on the girl and the glasses

What Girls Said 6

• I think I don't pull it off having to wait right now to get another trial pair.. I lost one of them sad face

• Depends in who the glasses are on. Some people put glasses on and they don't look any different, but then the people with really really bad eyes have these glasses that make their eyes look larger which isn't cute lol. I know whenever I take off my glasses everyone says I look weird and to put them back on

• Depends on the glasses , and the person.

• Glasses make the woman!

• I dont like wearing glasses, but now that I'm used to them, I kind of dont look right without them

• I think it really depends on the person. Some people look really cute with glasses, others don't.