41% (11)36% (15)38% (26)Vote
  • Not bad
    26% (7)16% (7)20% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• She needs to gain some weight. Being so skinny is unhealthy. And mad long legs. Can't do anything about that. Her face and hair looks great.

0|0
    1|0
    • aren't you really skinny yourself?

• Skinny? Not really. Just a little underweight. I'm trying to gain weight by eating more and exercising more but nothing works. Comparing myself to her body, she looks much skinnier than I do.

• Why are her legs so damn long?

1|0
    0|0
  • I find her face quite attractive, she has nice hair, and her legs are a mile long but she is too skinny for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wayyy tooo skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow long legs... but yea a bit overdone in skinny. Kind of bony body. Prob will c her ribs... turn off😞

0|0
    0|0
  • The pose and jacket obscure some stuff, but most likely too skinny. The height doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Want to wraps my arms around her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • She's sexy af <3

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a dream!

0|0
    0|0
  • Something looks fake here, like stretched Photoshopped giraffe legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type. Photographs well, but I don't think she'd be nice to ggrab onto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinnier than I prefer but still really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's good looking but whatever that is that she's wearin isn't doing her any favors

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty face. Most guys might be to short for her taste even after the heels are off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would spank her over my knee with her panties around her ankles

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing heels, so she's not really THAT tall, but she's quite tall still. She's too skinny as well

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks good don't get me wrong, but id personally prefer someone with a little more to grab onto.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She's too skinny. And I don't find very tall tall girls with long legs attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • you're typical hot tall model. Which is not bad, just typical in that sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good bod but geez she's got some long legs

0|0
    0|0