Where can I buy nice guys clothes?

im kind of preppy but since the prep look has transformed into tight vintage 80s looking clothes I can't find anything I like. I used to wear nice button up shirts but can't find any anymore. you know kind of thicker material then dress shirts. I see people wearing them but can't figure out where to get them.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Rue21 is a pretty good store http://www.rue21.com/store/

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just go to the mall and see if you find anything you like! If you still dont like anything! Try online stores ")

0|0
    0|0
  • Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Hugo Boss, so many nice clothing stores out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boot barn sells really nice ones lol. You could always try Walmart but that place is crappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • J. crew is also a store u can try

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm, depends upon your price range. But I'll just throw out a few names and let you decide for yourself. Can't say I recommend all of them that--I'll only get certain kinds of items from some of them (eg, sweaters OK at Jos. A Bank when on a big sale, but I wouldn't ever buy any of their suits or jackets).

J. Crew
    Banana Republic
    Jos. A Bank
    Brooks Brothers
    Neimand Marcus
    Local and/or independent tailors (custom clothing kicks ass)
    Saks Fifth

0|0
    0|0
  • I have several nice button up shirts made of thicker material from Old Navy, and you're right - not only do they look good and are comfy, they never need ironing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I only wear bad guy clothes. Sorry

0|0
    0|0