How can I make my teeth whiter?

I would like a cheap and easy way to help make my teeth whiter, I know all about the whitening strips, but I'm hoping for something better, maybe more natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no cheap way, if it's cheap, it won't work, or at least won't work well. The only sure way to get them whiter, apart from brushing regularly and avoiding things like coffee that stain, is to go to the dentist and have them bleached. I know this because my dad is a dentist.

What Guys Said 3

• Better get checked yourself at dentist n ask for the treatment coz sometime teeth discolouration may be natural or artificial. ..
    If it's natural n colour change is of biological than no topical treatment will solve it n if it's artificial or topical stains than easy treatment are their to make it whiter. ...
    Don't use soda or any acidic medium ti whiten your teeth coz it will erode your topical layer of teeth n later it will give u rough n sensitive teeth

• Everytime before I go to sleep and when I wake up I always add a hint of baking soda to my toothpaste and yes it works.

• Get the 5 minute whitening kit. It's works and it's really cheap.

What Girls Said 2

• Baking soda.

Mix half a teaspoon with your toothpaste and brush twice a day. Should see results after 2-4 weeks. Be consistent. The more you do it, the better your results.

• Bicarbonate of soda and lemon. Google.