Do you guys think that redheads can be just as sexy/hot as blondes/brunettes etc?

But not the orange hair kind.. the dark red/ auburn .. that's my color, I've been told that I'm hot before ,but just wanted to see more opinions:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Sure! But then my first was a natural redhead (darker) so I still have a little soft spot for girls with auburn hair.

• Kathy Griffin, for me, proves that it is so. Her piercing intellect is most exquisite, and so is she.

• I believe that hotness is in the eye of the beholder, especially when it comes to tivial things like hair color...having said that unlike blonds and brunettes, red heads don't come in shades of grey they are either hot or not...when I see a redhead I always think "she has to be a fiery vixen in the sack"...but that could just be me being sexist.

• Red heads are awesome. :)

• Yes for sure :)

Just think of the Actress in Superbad, Zombieland and House Bunny ( I don't remember her name)

• Red heads can be hotter than other hair colors. Depends on the guy.

My buddy tells me "red on the head means fire in the hole". :-) Just had to share that for the benefit of ... whomever, I don't know.

• I love red heads...idk why there interesting and Its a real turn on for me if a girl is a redhead... think a read head can do it just as well :)

• There is nothing in this world better than a redhead!

• read hair can be very sexy on a girl

• Yes I really think that I think that they can be fine as hell like you you look fine in your pic

• red heads are by far so much prettier. there is just something kind of enchantng about them so in my opinion better than blonds./brunettes/etc.

• yes but some girls can pull it off really well and some cannot

and when they do pull it off it looks amazing

What Girls Said 3

• I have a bright orange color

and I've been told several times that my hair color and pale skin

is very attractive

but I think red heads are Hot!

and have tons of guy friends who think so too

:)

• Of course redheads are hot. Redheads unite! I have dark brown eyes, auburn hair, and pale skin.

• I know a redhead who's really hot and pretty. It's just a color.