Ladies, have you ever bought anything from Victoria's Secret?

I had no idea they were so expensive! My friend bought a lingerie outfit (bra, panties, and garter) for over $100 yesterday. I have to admit, the bras are super soft and seem high quality. But I opted to instead buy my lingerie off of Amazon. Three outfits for under $50, can't beat that!

So have you ever bought anything from VS? And was the quality worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• when i was a kid my mom and sister would drag me to the mall and i never went into that place lol i was so shy or so embarrassed lol!

• Yeah I buy my panties from VS all the time :p

What Girls Said 13

• Yes... this is why I refrain from buying in there in the first place.
    Only on special occasions for every now and then.

• All the time, but i'm registered, so i get TONS of coupons and FREE stuff!! and the free stuff is without any purchase necessary... so it's awesome! but most people don't know that.. and I only shop when they have deals or when I get the free cards in the mail, then I go and get all my freebies! ~P. S. Anything made in china is "shit" material~ regardless from what brand or where it's from... so that's all I avoid... if the tag says made in china... I usually skip it~ Not just in VS, but anywhere I go.

• they do seem overpriced. actually there's no store that sells victoria's secret in my city, so I 'd have to order from the internet and pay extra for the delivery

• Yeah they are high. I mainly get them during sales

• Good idea. How do you know when they're having a sale?

• It's very widely publicized. Usually I hear through the grapevine. I think they may send out notices to frequent shoppers

• i think i've bought 3 pairs of underwear total. 2 of them don't fit well, and one of them ripped apart at the top because it was lace. lol i was not very impressed..

• Yep! Bra and panties, my favs.
    I know they are a bit expensive but they feel amazing and they are just that, good.

• Nope, never. We dont have VS-Stores in Switzerland, only at the airport which is too far away.

But i got some body mists from a friend one time, theyre nice.

• The a bit overpriced but I do buy my bras and sometimes pajamas from them

• Nope, I'm too broke to buy stuff from there.

• No never. They dont sell bras in my country too.

• I only ever buy perfume or fragrance mists from there

• I do. I usually buy bra's and perfume
    From Vs every couple of months

Yes they are overpriced

• Nope it is REALLY expensive. Not to mention that they don't carry bras as small as I need them or underwear as big as I need them. lol.